Avengers: Bucky- Misunderstood but not alone part 2

Part 2 plot: 1 year since they first had a real conversation and Bucky was
                         right it was the start of something amazing and it's still only
       the beginning.

Bucky's POV

It's been a year since Y/N and I had that chat and since then we became close friends along with Steve we are are super close but as mouths pass I release that maybe I feel a little more than friend ship but I never say anything because she's my best friend and not just that but I know she deserves better I have to much blood on my hand.

She has helped a hell of a lot of this year with Steve helping me get a normal or what Alien/evil fighting superhero can get. The guilty never leaves but but I have learnt to live with it. You can't change the past only the future.

Right now I am waiting for Y/N to come back from her mission with Steve. while I wait I put a few hours in the gym as I think about how my life has changed because of her and how I'm so grateful to her for everything she's done. I think about how I wish I could of been the right man for her but she deserves so much better.

Suddenly Steve comes rushing in eyes falling on me and from the look he is giving me I can tell something is wrong straight away. I quickly rush over to see what the problem is.

"Steve what is it." I ask as I fell my stomach turn uneasily having a really bad feeling about this.

"Buck it's Y/N she's hurt real bad" hearing them words I'm out the door rushing toward are medical facilities. I don't want hear anymore of what Steve has got to say I just need to get her I need to be there for her.

Finally I make it grabbing the first nurse I see and they help me find her room the nurse tells me at her door that i have to wait outside saying that I can't go in to see her yet but her blind is open let me see nurses rushing around Y/N broken and beat up body.

"Ohh Y/N what happened to you" I mumbled to myself not releasing Steve is standing right behind only noticing when he answered the question.

"On the mission there was more hydra soldiers then we anticipated we fought them of yet Y/N was weakening when another wave of soldiers attacked Y/N a sniper shot her then the other soldiers when she was down beat her. I got to her as fast as I could it was all a set up when I got to her she was slowly bleeding out. I just hope that they can save her"

Look at him I can see the sadness in he's eyes Y/N is one of he's best friends and I know it's killing him that he couldn't have gotten to her sooner.

I put a hand on he's shoulder "you did everything you could" not being able to watch anymore I go sit down putting my head into my hands soon after I hear Steve follow soot.

"Bucky you really care for don't you" he asks and I think about lying knowing what he means but I can't not no more Steve will know and there is no point denying it. So I don't and nod my head.

"Yeah I really do I have for awhile now" I tell him finally admitting it someone not just to myself.

"Then why have you never said anything I mean because it's a clear as dat she fells the same way" the tells me.

"One no she doesn't and two because even if she did she deserves better then someone who's killed so many people and could again if anyone gets there hands on a few words she deserves someone good" I tell the real reason I'm so scared .

"She so dose and you are good Bucky the person you were the one that has the blood on he's hands ain't you. Y/N has stuck with through this year if she believed you where bad she would have stopped working so hard to make you see the good in you and everything. And in the end you should let what ever happen happen that's when things go bad and people get hurt. I mean you know no cares for her as much as you do"

After steve's speech I think about what he was saying while I wait for news on Y/N condition.

An hour and a half later

Finally an hour and a half later we finally get news on Y/N we find out she stable but still asleep from her sedative and her other pain medication. We are now aloud to go in to see Steve and the rest of the gang who turned up about an hour and 20 minutes ago tell me that now they know she's fine they will come back in the morning to check on her when she is awake but if there is any changes to call them straight away.

I slowly walk into her room after they all leave and I think back to my chat with Steve and think about if I can actually do it can I put my self out there for her In my eye no one could possibly care for as much as I do. And no one will ever be good for her. Just the thought of her with someone eats makes my skin crawl.

I sit my self next to her beaten body taking her hand in mine finally getting the cortège to say what I have been wanting to say for so long. She probably won't hear me but I can practice I just need to get the words out.

"Y/N I know you probably can't hear but I need  to tell you something I like maybe even love you I don't know since I have never known love before the only thing that has come close is the brotherly love I feel for Steve and with you it is so much more my feelings started when I first met you then it more i loved your bravery and your personality then after the day you spoke to me it grow you helped be become a better man but you also accept me for me. So yeah I love you for long I tried to deny my self but no more I could of lost you and I would have never got to tell you how much I care for you so here it is I love you Y/N forever" I tell her squeezeing  her hand softly when sudden I fell her squeeze back looking up I look right into her e/c eyes

"Y/N"

Y/N POV

Half a sleep in a drugged state I feel someone take my hand in theirs then I hear a voice That I would know from any were he's word shock me as I listen.

"Y/N I know you probably can't hear but I need  to tell you something I like maybe even love you I don't know since I have never known love before the only thing that has come close is the brotherly love I feel for Steve and with you it is so much more my feelings started when I first met you then it more i loved your bravery and your personality then after the day you spoke to me it grow you helped be become a better man but you also accept me for me. So yeah I love you for long I tried to deny my self but no more I could of lost you and I would have never got to tell you how much I care for you so here it is I love you Y/N forever"

When he stats I fell my hart brake a little when he tells me he has never known love but as I listen to his soft words after my hart skips a beat. Dose he really fell the same as me

I squeeze he's hand to get he's attention as my throat feels as dry as an surrey dessert. He's eyes shot to me "Y/N" I nod and weakly point to my throat hoping he. Gets hat I mean.  He dose, "oh yes of course water" he rush to another table pouring me some water handing it over to me

After a few gulps of water I finally answer him back "I love you too Bucky have for a long time" I crock out

I watch as he's face transforms from the worried look to the massive smile "really you do" he questions I nod my head and before I can say anything else he's lips are on mine as we kiss I know we are going to alright.

The misunderstood finally realized he does have to be alone because he will always have me.