harry potter:draco I'll do anything for you

Plot- you are friends with best friends with harry and the gang but you are dating draco and for that voldermore takes you and uses you against draco and the gang

You hate what he the one with the name that shall not be spoken is doing not only to you but also to everyone around yo know he was evil I mean even grown powerful wizereds wad scared to speak his name even long after he was distorted all thoses years ago but now as watch the distraction around.

I watch as men and women loyal to this monstor storm the one place I've called home for many years I watch people I've called friends die in front of my very eyes I desperately want to help but I'm trapped watching him destroy everything I love.

He is using me for his personal gain I am best friend with harry potter since I was placed in Gryffindor along side him and the rest of the gang. And though we both come from different places it was a shock to everyone when I fell for draco as he is the enemy of my best friend but some how I did.

I saw the good he tried to hide. Don't get me wrong I hated him when I first meet him and hated the things he did but as years went on I saw somthing different in him and I was determined to show the real draco malfoy.

We started dating after the yual ball what he asked me to. But seeing this closeness between us he voldermore saw a opportunity. I was draco weakness and if voldermore controlled me he had control over not only draco but also many of the people fighting with harry.

I was 12 when my parents died and ever since Molly and the weaselys took me in like they did harry even after finding out I wad dating draco.

Suddenly I was dragged by a group of death eaters as they walked tewards the school. When we stopped I saw all my friends stand by the entrance of the school all except harry. My eyes stopped on draco he lookedlike he belonged he was on the right side I only broke eye contact when I heard vodemore speak.

"Harry potter is dead" the says facing my friends I watch as hope draned out of all there faces followed by the sadness that we all felt at the loss of our friend.

When voldermore repeated the words again this time facing the death eaters a roar of laughter left the crowd this made my blood boil they celebrate a death of a 16 year old boy they are monsters.

I listened as he tried to convince my friends to stand by him yet no one moved. Then I head draco parent's call out to him and for along while he stood there frozen in shock then voldermore calls out to him.

"Oh yes draco come" he calls but still he stays where he is with only his eyes on mine. And voldermore spots this and shouts

"bring her forward"

I am then dragged over to him as my friends watch not knowing what to say or do. All of them a stair at me a beaten bloody mess.

"Draco come I believe Y/N has missed you come that way you both will be safe" he tounts draco using me as bate but I slowly shake my head for him to see I'm not letting draco sell His soul to this devil for me no matter what.

When draco stops moving voldermore becomes angry that his plan isn't working so he hissses in my ear.

"If I can't use you as bate then you will be grate for making an example of" at that he pulls out his wand Ponting at me saying " crusio "
Making me drop to the ground withering in pain. "No stop" draco screams

Draco runs fowared terwards me. He holds my twiching body in his arms "I'll join please don't hurt her" draco crooked out tears filling he's eyes

"No draco" I cry out bearly above a whisper I hear voldermore laugh.

"Ah young love what a weak emotion love for another person makes you weak it leaves yo with something to lose" he laughs to his self

As draco carrys my body to his parents he whisper in my ear "shh it wiĺl be ok I promise" I cry hating this I fell so weak the curse taking most my strength out of me just then Neville limps forward

"well I must say I hoped for better" voldermore says making the other death eaters laugh "and who might you be young man"

"Neville longbottem" this makes them laugh again

"Will Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks""I would like to say something" Neville cuts him off.

And from were my head lays on draco's chest I see that voldermore is not happy out but he still says "well Neville I'm sure we will all be fasernated to hear what you have to say"

Neville takes a deep breath then says "it dosnt matter that harry gone..." he starts but is then cut of by Seamus "stand down Neville" but Neville ignores him and carry's on "people die everyday friends family, yeah we lost harry tonight but his still with us in here" he says touching his hart

"so' s Fred, Remus, and thinks all of them they didn't die in vain but you will" he shout at to voldermore

"Because your wrong Harry's hart did beat for us for all of us! And it's not over!" As he screams again he pulls out the Gryffindor sowards just as harry roll' s out of hagrids arms just as draco shouts "potter"  and throw' s him he's wand as harry catches he's wand an.shouts "compresondo" pointing his wand at voldermore 

As the battle begins again draco drags me away to safty I start to fell ok again in draco's arms as I know no matter what I'm safe here in draco arm's