11. Kill Me, Kiss Me

Chapter 11. Kill Me, Kiss Me

(Danielle)

These days, opening my locker was becoming a daunting task. I hadn't shared with anyone about these notes, which were getting increasingly creepy with each passing day.

I didn't know what to tell or who to tell. I didn't know whether these notes were just some silly prank or they were really serious and the person was meant to threaten and harm.

When I reached the locker, though, I saw three people standing there. Millie had a mutinous look on her face and Jessie was saying something to them, his face expressive.

"Hi guys, what happened?" I asked and Millie glared at Jessie.

She lifted her chin in response and pointed her locker that was two lockers away from mine.

I looked at Millie's locker and there it was, the words written with pink lipstick, I want a boyfriend for Christmas ball.

Oh, I had totally forgotten about that. But then I didn't even have anyone to celebrate Christmas with, so the ball was nothing when compared to that.

"You did that?" I said and Jessie nodded. "So, Mills, did anyone ask you out?" I asked pointedly and looked at Sean. Sean gave me a look that said, shut up.

When Millie turned away, to continue her fight with Jessie, I poked Sean on the side. "Are you still waiting?" I hissed. "Boys will be queueing..."

"Danie. Shut up."

"You are an idiot, Sean?"

"Why is Sean an idiot?" Millie asked as she finally finished yelling at Jessie.

"Nothing. Millie, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yes?"

"Alone?"

I cheered inside when they walked away and then Sean helped Millie to clean her locker. After a second she nodded.

"What is happening?"

"It looks like Sean finally asked Millie for the Christmas ball."

"Millie and Sean?" Jessie wrinkled his nose. "Eww."

When the all walked away, I took a deep breath and opened my locker. My smile fell instantly. Of course, the familiar white paper with blue lines on its body was there.

Now the creep had gone a little ostentatious and had used a magazine to cut out his or her words. It were colorful.

"Do you feel me around? I am always around and he is, too. It is so bad."

"Who is that he?" I asked to myself as I banged the locker closed. "Aaron?"

I realized this had started a day before Aaron moved in to my dorm room.

"You bitch..." I said to myself. "This time... You are bludgeoning the line and blindly barging."

I had a suspicion that it was Samantha. I mean, who else would threaten me to stay away from Aaron.

I pushed the note back inside and slammed the door shut.

I scanned the crowd for the head of shiny red hair. She was in the center, of course, with her friends on the side.

As I walked towards her, her friends gave me a bewildered look. Samantha glared at me.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"You, you and you, leave." I said to the three girls standing around and they looked at Sam before they scurried away.

"What?"