A normal morning

Ruby woke up from a peacful sleep which was interrupted by a very noisy alarm that her best friend had put on Ruby looked over at the desk noticing the snowflake writing "Weisssss"Ruby groaned "Yes?"Weiss asked not looking away from the work "I asked you to help me get up.."Ruby paused "Not try to make me deaf"Ruby laughed slightly "Well I was helping you by getting you up and it worked"Weiss' eye twitched Ruby rolled her eyes "Well yeahhh...but not in a painful way.."Ruby rubbed her ears trying to get the sound of the alarm she had turned off out of her head "Well what else could I have done?"Weiss glared at Ruby who shruggered "I don't know..maybe like a good morning kiss or something?"Ruby suggested Weiss blushed "S-shut up"She stood up from her desk grabbing her desk and walking out the door "What did I doooooo?!"Ruby asked/yelled waiting for Weiss to come back but she knew she wouldn't "Good job Ruby~"Ruby sighed "Now what should I do?"Ruby asked out loud I can always go with my baby and pratice..but maybe Blake and Yang will come backkk Ruby rolled over to the side of the bed "I'll just check my mail.."she groaned excepting some cheesy fanmail like always she didn't understand why it wasn't like she was special or anything she was just lucky is all.

She sighed softly before jumping down the bunk bed she went to put on her school outfit she changed quickly then put her hood around her clipping the corners on the shoulders it was by habit to wear that red hood it reminded her of her mother's but she didn't want to focus on that too much she heard footsteps Weiss? Did she come back?! Ruby let out a squee before dashing towards the door leaving some petals behind her she heard two voices both female she saw the door open as she hugged the person who she assumed was Weiss "Awww you came back!!"Ruby smiled brightly "Well I only left to get a book.."She heard a familiar voice reply it was Blake Ruby blushed slightly pulling away from the now awkward hug "S-sorry I thought you were someone else!"Ruby rubbed her neck feeling a wave of awkwardness fill her "It's fine I'm starting to get used to your hugs"Blake flashed a slight smile before she went towards her bed book in hand "Hey sis!"Yang ruffled Ruby's head making Ruby pouted "Come on Yang you're messing up my hairrr!"Yang just laughed "Well your hair is always messed up"Ruby paused before nodding "Oh yeah right"she smiled "Sooo what were you and Blake doing?"Ruby asked "Well Blake asked for me to help her find a book because you were too busy sleeping and Weiss was studying"Yang paused "I swear Weiss needs to have fun sometimes.."She mumbled before continuing "Sooo yeahh we just got her book not exciting"Blake rolled her eyes "You ended up gettting mad at the shelf because it fell on you for messing with it while you were looking for it then you burned the few books left on it"Blake sighed "I shouldn't have asked you.."Yang crossed her arms in anger "Well sorryy it wasn't my fault I got mad"Blake titled her head to the side "Well it kind of was-"she was cut off by Yang "Okay okay fine anyway Ruby where's Ice Queen?"Ruby sighed "Welllll I woke up and then she left because I told her joke"Blake rasied a eyebrow "What was the joke?"Ruby answered quickly "Welll I said that the alarm clock wasn't a good way to wake me up then she asked to say a different way and I said a good morning kiss.."Blake had a soft blush on her cheeks she tried to cover it with her book "Y'know how Weiss is she probably misstook it or something don't worry about it"Yang smiled Ruby nodded "Y-you should apologize in class whenever you have the chance"Blake suggested "Yeah the last thing I want is for my bestie to get mad at me"Ruby said "I don't think Weiss feels the sam-" "shhh don't pop her bubble anyway how much time until we have class?"Yang asked Blake glanced at the clock "One minute."she said as some color drained from her face "OH SHIT!"Yang yelled grabbing Blake and Ruby as they started to run "ANOTHER QUARTER IN THE SWEAR JAR!"Ruby yelled "SWEAR YOUR SWEAR JAR!"Yang yelled Blake just sighed as Yang ramped into the door and threw both of them then herself at their own seats they of course got told off by the teacher with a warning.

Then class started Ruby looked over at Blake and Yang which were having a converstation but it seemed Yang was doing most of talking while Blake read her book Ruby then looked at Weiss who was writing her notes Ruby lowered her head whispering "Hey Weiss.."Weiss didn't look away from her notes "What is it dolt?"Weiss asked clearly annoyed at Ruby for more than one reason "I wanted to say sorry for teasing you about the morning kiss thing.."Ruby laughed softly this made Weiss up look at her "It was a joke..?"Weiss asked Euby nodded gulping "W-well..yeah"Weiss' cheeks seemed to turn to a shade of pink "O-oh yes...Of course I knew that I'll forgive you..just this once"Ruby squealed hugging Weiss tightly causing the attention of a few students "Aww thanks!"Ruby giggled "G-Get off me you dolt!"Weiss groaned blushing in embarrassment.

"Fineee"Ruby pulled herself from the hug Weiss fixed her uniform slightly rolling her eyes "You caused a scene.."She whispered before sighing "Just don't do it again okay?"Ruby nodded "Aye!"Ruby yelled saluting Weiss "RUBY WHAT DID I SAY?!"Weiss yelled "S-SORRY!"Ruby yelled back "Stop yelling!"Weiss groaned "OKAY BUT YOU WERE YELLING FIRST!"Weiss hated that students were staring at them the teacher seemed to wrapped up at his stories to notice them thankfully.
"Y-you dolt"Weiss rolled her eyes "Sorry sorry ahaha.."Ruby apologized Weiss just rolled her eyes as she focused on the notes instead of Ruby who had a wide grin on her face which was TOTALLY not making her blush.
Nope...
Weiss let out deep sigh not only to make her calm down a bit but to also stop thinking about her leader, Ruby and focus on her notes.
What seemed like a hour but was actually thirty minutes she noticed on her notes the name of Ruby Rose was across her notes she blushed deeply putting her hand in her face

I swear this girl is going to kill me..