Laying Awake Thinking Of You

Weiss heard light snoring from a few people Ruby and Blake except the Y in RWBY yang was snoring very loudly keeping her awake but that wasn't the only reason she was..heartbroken to put in a word she was feeling more things than that like shame pain...so much pain her heart felt like it was on fire a burning pain in her chest which wasn't very pleasant.

She sighed softly before getting out of her bed and walked to the restroom she went inside leaving the door wide open she turned on a light she cringed at the light her eyes started to adjust to the bright light as she went towatds the cabinet I can probably make myself to go sleep with some sleeping pills or something...I think I packed some..

Weiss opened the cabinet sighing realizing she had not "Dammit.." I'll have to ask someone to mail some for me or I could get some I rather not waste my time on that..when I have other things to think about.. Weiss looked through the opened door seeing a asleep Ruby head poking from the top bunk she smiled softly seeing how cute Ruby slept I have to make sure whoever this Adam guy isn't a threat to Ruby....I don't want Ruby's feelings to be broken..she'd be crushed for sure.. Weiss slamned the cabinet before turning off the light and rushed to her bed pouting on the thought of ADAM the person who took Ruby away from her.. she glared at nothing she heard a yawn her eyes shot open she looked at Yang and Blake who were still asleep I must've woke Ruby.. an answer came when Ruby jumped off her bed she rubbed her eyes not looking towards Weiss which the ice queen was slightly happy about she couldn't let Ruby see her in such a painful state Ruby went into the bathroom shutting it very quietly  she saw a light underneath the door she turned towards the wall sighing she needed to sleep she had classes tomorrow anyway she shut her eyes she heard the sound of running water stop as a creak of a door filled the air Ruby.. she thought tears filling the corners of her eyes she started to shake "W-weiss?"A voice called out Weiss gulped "R-ruby..?"she whispered she felt a hand on her back rubbing it softly "W-weiss what's wrong?"Weiss turned over to Ruby who was shocked to see her crying "Weiss!"Ruby yelled hugging her tightly "Y-you dolt..be quite y-you'll wake up Yang and Blake.."Weiss sighed deeply "I don't care but what's wrong?"Ruby asked "Did you have a nightmare?"Ruby pulled away from the hug and was now holding Weiss' hand with a concerned tone Ruby spoke again "Did something happen?" Weiss looked away "Are you hurt?"Ruby asked Weiss nodded "Who hurt you..?"Ruby asked "You.."Weiss muttered "What was that?"Ruby asked Weiss looked up at Ruby "N-nothing..It was kinda all of the rhingd you said.." "The nightmare, something happened in it amd someone hurt you??"Weiss nodded she didn't have a nightmare but..living seemed like one escpically when Ruby would talk about him.

"Well where does it hurt?"Weiss pointed at her heart "O-oh..well I was gonna kiss where it hurts but..that'd be weird right?"Weiss blushed "I suppose"Weiss smiled weakly before pointing at her cheek "I can let you kiss me here if you'd like i-it'd help..I suppose.."Ruby nodded grinning before leaning to Weiss ready to kiss her cheek she stayed still wondering if she should really do it her heart was pounding does that mean someting good? "Are you going to do it..?"Weiss asked "Y-yeah sorry" Ruby leaned in before she heard a loud thud she turned her head slightly while Weiss did the same it was Yang she had fallen out of her bed a pair of sunglasses on the floor beside her "That brute.."Weiss laughed with Ruby who ended up giving her a peck on her cheek Weiss blushed deeply "Does it feel better?"Ruby asked Weiss nodded "Nice"Ruby layed down on the bed smiling "What are you doing?"Weiss asked Ruby just smiled "I feel like sleeping here"she responded Weiss layed back down staring towards Ruby who had her eyes shut almost asleep Ruby grabbed Weiss' hand "I'll protect you from the nightmares Weiss..~"Ruby yawned before falling to sleep Weiss smiled "Thank you I needed this.."Weiss let out a bright smile before pulling Ruby closer to her she wrapped her hand around Ruby while holding the hand of the reaper in the other "Goodnight.."The feeling of tiredness overcame here making her fall asleep while cuddling with Ruby.