The Letter...

The bell rang as Weiss got up with her notes in hand and started to head to the door a little bit satly at Ruby for embarrassing her she pouted as she saw the girl on her mind run towards her she pretended not to notice "Weisssss wait for mee!"Weiss rolled her eyes "Why?"she turned towards Ruby who was panting heavily from the amount she ran which was surprising for Weiss not only that but she had her hand on Weiss' shoulder making Weiss blush slightly "W-well I wanna hang out with you!"Ruby said getting straight to the point "Why don't you just hang out with your sister or Blake?"Weiss asked rasing a eyebrow "W-well..Blake and Yang need to get books..."Ruby mumbled "...probably"Weiss sighed deeply "I'm not buying that Ruby"Weiss paused "Also why would I wamt to hang out with you?" "You'll just waste my time"Ruby gasped "WEISSS COME ONNN PLEASEEE!" "ALSO I DIDN'T TRY TO SELL ANYTHING TO YOU!"Weiss just cringed slightly at the screams as everyone's eye forced on them "Shut up you dolt!"Weiss yelled back "Tch.."she started to walk away at least try to Ruby grabbed her hand as her cheeks filled with a bright blush Weiss looked back ready to yell at Ruby but Ruby spoke up first
"W-Weiss.."Ruby stared at Weiss with tears in her eyes "I..really want to do something with you..I..just.."Ruby lowered her head "I..really like you and I..know I'm not funny or anything and..stuff.."Ruby shivered
"Just..P-please!"Ruby flashed Weiss her puppy eyes.

DAMMIT! Weiss felt gulit overflow her body she gritted her teeth she didn't want to hang out with Ruby at all but..she didn't want to cause a scene or leave Ruby crying..I'm..not heartless "You..d-dolt.."Weiss muttered she sighed loudly "Fine."she paused "I'll go"Ruby's eyes lit up with hope "REALLY?!"she asked her face beaming with happiness and her bright smile overflowing Weiss with emotions..very..gay ones.

Ruby leaped towards Weiss her face inches away from Weiss' making the tsudere blush madly she pushed Ruby's face away "S-sure"she coughed trying to hid that she stuttered "Don't make me regret it okay?"Weiss glared at Ruby who nodded "YEAH YOU WON'T!"Ruby hugged Weiss tightly "I'M SOOOOO HAPPYYYY!"Ruby yelled Weiss blushed even harder "I..ugh..."Weiss paused "don't t-touch me you dolt!"Weiss yelled Ruby just hugged her harder "Come onnnn I know you like it~"Ruby sang the context she put that in made some heads turn towards them excepting something very...well...dirty.

Weiss looked around sweating "SHUT UP YOU DOLT YOU'RE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE'RE DOING IT!" Ruby titled her head "Well we are aren't we?"Weiss saw some guys starting to blush while laughing and whispering to each other "NO NO SHUT IT NOT ANOTHER WORD!" Ruby sighed "Why are you getting soo madd?" Weiss groaned "Because you're making it sound as if were....planning to...have..."Weiss paused leaning towards Ruby ear "s-sex.."She whispered feeling extremely awkward.

"What's sex?"Ruby asked loudly "SHUT UP RUBY! YOU DOLT YOU HAVE NO IDEA?! WELL YANG'S GOING HAVE TO TELL YOU THEN!"Weiss pushed Ruby away "Ugh...this was a bad idea.."Weiss groaned "WAIT WEISS!!"Ruby grabbed her hand again"Let go"Weiss glared "Never!"Ruby replied before she felt a tug on her hood she turned "Yes?"It was a boy he seemed to sweating heavily "H-here..my...friend wanted me to give this to you!"He gave a envelope to her Ruby rasied her eyebrow letting go of Weiss just to open it she started to read it as a blush ran through her face a heavy one "what is it?"Weiss asked looking at the letter she blushed also it was a love letter...a very...erm.. interesting one... yeah let's put it that way "He's hot"Ruby whispered "Shut it he isn't..he looks plain"Weiss glared she felt like ripping the paper apart and then burning it then putting the ashes in a box then throwing it in the sea with a rock on it so it could sink and never be found "Are we going to do whatever 'hanging out' is?" Weiss asked Ruby looked over at Weiss "I-I...well.."Weiss looked at her with a glare "Don't tell me you're going to go the place he wants you meet at?"Weiss asked Ruby nodded "W-well..he...I..."Ruby looked away Weiss felt like curling in a ball and dying.
What's..this..feeling...I felt it when Winter was able to leave the..hell hole we called home and when our father... Weiss shook her head whatever it was...it was one hundred times worse maybe even a million she gripped her arm tightly looking away to not show the pain on her face "Fine if you get hurt don't come crying to me..I didn't even want to hang out with you anyway."
Weiss started to walk away she was..surpised to see Ruby wasn't coming after her she looked back seeing Ruby was walking away...from..her she felt a tear run down her eye Ruby..was leaving....to meet up with this guy...was he better than her..? She asked herself billion questions flowed in her mind but one stayed put in her mind...giving her the most confusion..

Why does this hurt so much?