So much drama...

Yooooo so I don't like the ones with a lot of dramas....

Ex:
Emma is preg by jungkooks baby. She is walking by the street and some random ass girl bumps into her
"HI BITCH YOU UGLY ASS HOE YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND" The 'stranger' said "Bitch what?" Emma said "WELL YOU IDIOT I'M JUNGKOOKS EX YOU STOLE IT FROM ME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE" the stranger said once again.
Suddenly the stranger took Emma to a hidden place and slapped Emma. Emma tried to slap back but she suddenly felt unconscious, and fainted. SUDDENLY EMMAS BEST FRIEND EMILY SLAPS THAT DUMB BITCH AND A FIGHT HAPPENS OUT OF NOWHERE!

2. Galsbapcbsoakcska idk.

Jessica was working in McDonald's. She then received a text from tae (Soon to be boyfriend) when her shift ended she walked home. She didn't have a car because she doesn't know how to drive. She then opened taes text, it said "I'm sorry Jessica but lets not be friends anymore"
Jessica was shook (JUNGSHOOK)
She texted him back and said "Why? What happened??"
Tae replied to her fast, saying "I heard what you did, you literally made fun of me and made fun of my hyungs also! Don't act if you didn't nor know 😒"
"When? I never did that!!!!! >:( and who said that?!" Jessica replied.
"Don't act dumb! Liz said that! She was my first friend since kinder and my first girlfriend until you came you just ruined our relationship she always tells the truth! I know her more than you. I trust her"
Jessica didn't replied to that text she just read it all over again. she wanted to cry. She went to twitter and saw a new post from @kimtaehyung saying
"Me and liz are dating again. Me and Jessica are not 'bestfriends' anymore. Feels great! She is such a liar."
Jessica was shook once again, she doesn't know what to do without him.

Idk what I wrote but That type of stories would trigger me like ajndoabdoabdo