Cheater

Theres that one cheater out there acting like they dont care n suddenly they get all happy n sh like wow did rosa de guadalupe hit on u or sum?

I silently stare at the ceiling of my room. Feeling the coldness in my body. He cheated, didn't he? I ask
myself. Tears slowly roll down my face. The pain. I can't handle this pain. It hurts. Why do I feel like this? My heart is beating fast Plump, Plump, Plump, Plump, plump, plump. She was right. He loves her, not me. I should've done something. I tighten the grip of my hands. I want to scream at him, but I can't. He is right next to me. Sleeping peacefully. I want to slap him. Scream my anger out to him. He won't care, why would he care? He is just an ignorant womanizer name, Kim taehyung.
   I slowly stand up from the bed trying not wake him up. I silently walk to the kitchen. I want to get away from him. He is making my life hard. What can I do? Break up with him? I can't. Last time I did, I almost got killed by him. He is a really dangerous guy. Nice when he wants to. Everyday I see him bring the same woman home. What do they do? Fuck. Moaning from the guest room. I'm just like a maid. Clean their shit. Every single day.
   When I first met Taehyung. He was the nicest guy i've ever met. He treated me as if i were fragile. He would take me to the best dates a person could think of. He always wanted a child. A son. He would bring the topic up almost everyday. It was rare for him not to. He never proposed to me. He would say that it was too soon. I was okay with that. We were a happy couple for 5 years. One day he came come. He looked angry and I knew he was angry. I tried to ask him whats wrong. He yelled at me. Instead of him saying, "oh, nothing. Don't worry about it" He said, "Leave me the fuck alone! I don't ever want to see you again!" What? That's weird. He never acted like that in front of me. He became different afterwards. He would always have that same angry face everyday. I was starting to get scared of him. He wouldn't stop yelling at me. He hears a small sound. He would yell at me as if it were my fault. Once I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He slapped me. for the first time. He never slapped me before. I started crying. Not cause of the pain, but i'm starting to miss his old self.

After math: she got dumped n now lives on the streets what she gon do now? Work as a stripper while he getting otha hoes preggo

THE END BBYS