I Meet The Snow Queen

I couldn't tell who was more surprised Spencer or Jason. They both just sat there mouths dropped, wide eyed, staring at the space above Spencer's head even though the lightning bolt was gone. Everyone want back to eating and talking like it was no big deal. I walked over to Spencer and slapped in the back of the head.

"Ow! Quit hitting me!" he exclaimed rubbing the back of his head.

"Then quit either being stupid or spacing out," I said.

"I can't help it that I'm not a child of Athena!" he hissed.

"Yeah no joke. You're the son of Zeus!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I could tell," he gestured the space above his head.

"You know what this means?" I asked.

"I did the lightning strike that one day?" he shrugged.

"Well that and we're cousins," I stated.

"What?!" he exclaimed.

"Zeus and Poseidon are brothers you figure it out dummy," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah. Oh follow me you need to meet someone," I motioned him to follow me. I lead him to table 1 where Jason was sitting. "I thought that you two would like to meet. Spencer this Jason your brother. Jason this is Spencer."

They shook hands.

"Well now I won't have a cabin to myself anymore," Jason broke the silence.

"Yeah sorry about that," Spencer said. He has a way with words doesn't he? Please note the sarcasm.

"Don't worry about it, it was starting to get lonely. Do you snore?" Jason said.

"Ummm...," Spencer said. I began laughing because in deed Spencer snores

"I'm just kidding. Jut don't wake me up in the middle of the night," Jason warned.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other," I said and went back to table three.

"What are we doing?" I asked Percy as we all headed towards the amphitheater.

"We're going to campfire," he explained.

"Are we going to roast marshmallows?" I ask laughing.

"You never know," he shrugged and laughed too.

After campfire I followed Percy to Cabin Three. He gave me a Camp Half-blood t-shirt and a a pair of jeans, and showed me my bed. As soon as my head it the pillow I was out like a light.

...

I was standing on Halfblood Hill. It was a hot and sunny day outside. Just another summer day.

Then I blinked.

The hot was replaced with freezing cold. I was standing in snow that came up to my knees. It was snowing, hard, and yet the the sun was still shining, not a cloud in the sky. I heard a cold laugh of a women.

"Silly Halfblood. You thought you finally got away from the monsters, but the worst is yet to come," her voice echoed around me.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked looking around to find whoever was speaking.

"You're a bright girl Leah. What don't you tell me who I am," the voice said.

I thought for a moment. I racked my brain for a Greek story with a woman that could control snow. Then it hit me. "Khione. The goddess of snow. What do you want from me?"