I'm Swept Off My Feet

"A quest?" Spencer asked me after I told him.

"Yeah a quest," I said nodding my head.

"What's that?" he asked.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "it's like a mission."

"Oh. And when do leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!"

"Well it's not like we have anything to pack."

"Yeah, but we just got here can't we settle in?"

"Spencer we're demigods we don't have that luxury."

"I know. Is there a reason we're headed into the woods?

"I need to find Leo."

"Why?"

"Because he's going on the quest too."

"Why?"

"Because I said he should."

"Of course," he said under his breath.

I rolled my eyes," what's your problem?"

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"You and your complaining about Leo coming. What do you have against him?"

"Nothing. I barely know the guy," he shrugged.

"Alright if you say so," I decided to drop it no use in finding out what's bugging him if he won't tell me. We finally found the wall of limestone rock that Annebeth described.

"Oh no it's a dead end we'll have to go back," Spencer said while turning around and beginning to walk away.

I grabbed his arm, "no it's not. All we need to do is knock. Leo's on the other side."

"Leo's on the other side?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Annebeth said it's a hidden workshop called Bunker 9 and Leo spends a lot of time in here," I explained.

"Okay then knock," he said gesturing to the limestone wall.

I slammed my palm against the rock a couple times.The rock slid open revealing a mischievous looking Leo, but that's what he always looks like.

"You knocked?" he asked.

"More like slammed," I said.

"Well come on in," he said turning around and gesturing us to follow. "Welcome to Bunker 9!" he said spreading his arms dramatically.

"Holy Hephaestus," I said under my breath. There were tools, parts, and unfinished projects everywhere. And in the middle of it all was a humongous Greek warship (at least that's what it looked like) with a dragon figure head.

"So what brings you here?" Leo asked while tinkering with something.

"What?" I said being brought out of my trance. "Oh yeah. Would you like to go on a quest?"

"Sounds great. When do we leave?" he said eagerly.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Ah. What's the mode of transportation?" he asked grinning. I didn't get why.

"I have no idea what so ever."

"I thought so. Well we could use the Argo 2, but..."

I'm guessing that's the warship. "But... What?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Let's see I'd just have to build another room."

"You don't have to. We can share one," I said not wanting to take up his time.