Special Chapter

A/N uhh me and I-regret-my-choices are together rn so we are making some random chapter
~~~~~~

A weird one shot thingo
In a world without quirks

Aizawa was in Starbucks working as a cashier as he saw a blonde guy with long hair. He went to him and ordered "may I have a chocolate chip cream frapacinno" (sry idk how to spell lmao). Aizawa nodded and asked for his name. "Yamada Hizashi!" Aizawa remembered him.
"Yamada, it's me Aizawa.."

"Woah! Aizawa you still remember me?! Awesome!" He shouted a bit too loud and covered his mouth. "Sorry..." he whispered.

After 2 minutes Hizashi got his order and went to a chair and sat. While he kept drinking and stared at Aizawa.

The following days..,

Hizashi kept going to Starbucks. But then he started falling for him.

Time skippppppp (like a lot of days or everyday or smthn)

Hizashi kept going to Starbucks. As he went to Starbucks he didn't notice Aizawa. He went to the other cashier

"umm excuse me but where's Aizawa Shouta?"

"He's sick, in his house" the cashier gave his address and whispers "I'm pretty sure you're gay for him!" Hizashi blushes and gets the address then runs away.

(Little did they know it was ME jk her name is Athena)

Hizashi rang the doorbell. And there was no answer. He opened the door and saw Aizawa dead

Hizashi started crying.."Aizawa what did they do to you?" He whimpered

Hizashi heard footsteps. He looked behind then saw that cashier. The cashier stabbed his heart then he felt a bit dizzy and light headed..

The police soon found out about their death..

IN HEAVEN (why am I like this?"

Hizashi was wearing all white and saw someone similar but I just couldn't remember. I walk towards him and tap on his shoulder. He turned back and he immediately hugged me. "Sorry for making you worry.." I hugged back and said "Your Aizawa Shouta!" "Y-yea..."

Eyyy look! The left one is Aizawa and the right one is Hizashi oof and yes Athena is the killer also known as I-regret-my-choices (I'm not sorry Athena)