Battle

Quick AN
Sorry for being inactive 😂
Also I'm gonna use their hero names for the pussy cats because it's easier to write in that way

Aizawa POV

"Let's leave this area since they already know we are here..." I said as quietly as I can't. Everyone nodded and we headed east.

Me and the others decided to rest for a bit and think of a strategy. We heard some announcements of some teams already winning and being eliminated.

"I think we

(((HELLO THERE! I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS EXISTED FORGIVE ME! ALSO I LOST MOTIVATION! ALSO FORGIVE ME! ALSO I LOST MY WILL TO LIVE FORGIVE ME-
Ok but I'm all seriousness I rly forgot this story existed and I really lost motivation so I'm just gonna sum it all up!
Basically

Mic becomes an annoying person during this match and Aizawa and his friends starts to get annoyed of him. Mic later on finds a foster home and then leaves aizawa.
Aizawa, all might, midnight, le pussycats and cementoss become some sort of friend group, who finds mic annoying but then Aizawa hates him but wants to give him another chance. He tell his friends abt what he felt and he agreed with him. He soon became friends with mic again. Then later the enby mic was dating was caught cheating on him then later mic became severely depressed. Aizawa and his friends tried to comfort him then it didn't work. Then 2nd year happened and after 2 weeks mic attempted suicide. He survived jumping off the balcony and sees Aizawa in his side sleeping. Beside Aizawa was Mic's mom. Mic starts to cry a bit and wakes up Aizawa and hugs him and his mom. Later on mic went to therapy cuz yknow domestic abuse+your partner cheating on you ain't a good combination. Aizawa and his friends did their bests to help him. Later on Aizawa and mic start to hang out and started to get closer and oh wow prom exists. Mic has a smol crush on Aizawa now. And now, Aizawa decided to ask mic. And he did and mic said yes. And then at the end Aizawa told mic he likes him and mic likes him back and they become partners. Fast forward to the time they were 25 yrs old then Aizawa proposed to mic then they married and now their a great couple!!!! Yay)))