Remedy- @JaeJaret

Celeste:

I never did stand a chance, did I?

I tell myself it's just as well. It's a well known fact now, that I've been claimed and tamed by the one man I swore to myself that I'd never let lay hands on me.

I lied to myself. Denying what I already knew was inevitable. He was unstoppable, once he set his mind to pull me into his darkness.

Lachlan Meade.

Has conquered me as he has his industry. Once I was certain that never happen. I swore that I wouldn't expose myself to a man who wants nothing more than a quick fuck. I've never wanted to be that exposed to anyone.

But all the resistance I held crumbled away with every conversation, every look, and every touch.

He had been pulling me to the edge, hungry for control over me. And I had let him sweep me away in his embrace, the thing I once hated the most.

His eyes, you know that old saying that they are the windows to the soul. I'm not sure he has one. He's a dark individual, it's not just his features, it's everything. Anything that swirls around him, it's magnetic, irresistible.

He was honey and us women, we are the flies. The air around him was heavy, vibrating with his natural power and masculinity that made me tense in his presence.

He was a monster and an angel rolled into one. There was a wildness lurking beneath the surface of that controlled demeanor. He's ruthless yet good. Underneath there's a hidden balance that I wanted to uncover. I needed to know every part of him.

I never thought we were soulmates. Just jagged perfect puzzle pieces that somehow fit together so we could see the entire picture.

I never think about anyone this way. I don't completely understand what he ignited inside of me. When he kissed me it was like exchanging passion for poison and vice versa, stripping me bare, like untainted torture.

I felt safe when I shouldn't have. Something deep down told me to run. But I stayed firming planted. He was more dangerous than I knew, dominating me at every corner and relishing in my submission at every turn.

I should be disgusted with myself. Being with him was the most erotic experience of my feeble little life. And I planned to ride it out. Until it all fell apart. Our love shattered like splintered wood.

I'm left picking up the pieces. One by one, earning his blame.

Lachlan:

I loved ruling Remedy. It was my playground. My sanctuary, where I stood as king and the court bowed down to me. I've never valued women as anything but something to obtain and train. They are masters of concealing their true intentions, just as much as I am. They always want something from you.

Money. Validation. Power. Sex.

Take your pick. In a world where vanity rules, it's easy to pick them off one by one. Only a fool would bow down and play their games. If they want something I get something in return.

It's not always a good fuck. But a good punishment. I decided long ago that I'd feed among the hyenas, until a butterfly came to court. A kind soul, so different from the vultures I surround myself with daily.

Then she came.

With her smart ass mouth, full of insults and such intensity that made her lush cocoa brown hair and heart shaped ass so much more alluring. It was her spirit that attracted me the most. I'm a man who likes having control, and my domain over her. The few times her temper flared, the connection was palpable, it was intimidating.

Nothing intimidates me.

It contained some hidden power she didn't know she had. With subtle moves, she is the sexiest woman I have ever laid my eyes upon, even without my heavy hand.

The longest time I had been with a woman was six months. Just enough time to get them truly broken in. I usually get bored and walk away. The sex was phenomenal but it wasn't because she was gorgeous.

She thinks what we have is temporary. Never has been, never will be. I've always been a fight or fuck kind of guy. My motto is I do the fucking, I don't get fucked.

Never in all my many fucks that I've shared with women, have I ever gave two shits about the morning after. But with her I did.

Restraint has always been my friend. Until she came waltzing in. She was a temptation and I am never tempted. Some say men that fall in love faster and women fall harder. I never thought that sentiment ran true. But she became my obsession. I saw her as an angel, that could grant me entry into heaven, when I knew hell for me was impending.

My list of sins are varied. They all fell at once, like a tide sweeping away my dream, dragging her with it. I wanted her absolution, it was my butterfly's choice whether it was to be granted or not.

I've never easily captured. I was disinterested in small talk and disillusioned with love, too focused on my aspirations to grant anyone my full attention.

Celeste found her way into my heart, I crashed for her like gravity let go of the earth. She was my remedy, for every ailing part of my body. I knew I was home the minute my lips touched hers.