An Office Christmas Party - @TastiiCakkes19

Third place winner of the Winter Song contest

Author's Note: A steamy romantic short story that takes place during a Christmas party. Meet Dr. Alex Mariucci and one of his nurses from his private practice, Diane Summers.

*     *     *

Diane Summers

Dr. Mariucci's house is bigger than I thought it would be. Apparently he holds the office Christmas party at his home every year. I wouldn't know since this is my first year with the company. Being one of Dr. Mariucci's nurses is a very easy job. He is a highly sought after Dermatologist and as one of his nurses I get to enjoy the many perks he offers to his staff.

A valet driver takes my car so there isn't much of a walk to the front door. Walking up the few stairs the house begins to seem bigger. My heart starts to pound a little harder and I don't know why I am so nervous. All the girls from work should be here tonight and some have chosen to bring a plus one. I unfortunately am alone this evening seeing as how I am single and all my girlfriends were busy this evening.

Taking a deep breathe, I ring the doorbell, then smooth out my dress as I wait for an answer. I am wearing a simple spaghetti strap silver knee length dress with matching pumps. My dress is silk so it sticks to my body in all the right places and my thick dark brown hair is curled loose.

The door opens and one of the hired help for the evening greets me.

"May I take your coat and purse miss?" The gentleman who opened the door asks.

"Yes, thank you." I smile politely handing him my over coat and purse.

Following him into the house I notice all the exquisite art hung around the walls. I am not too knowledgeable but Dr. Mariucci's taste is impeccable to me. The man leads me into the main area of the house where the party is going on. I spot a few girls from work, some with their husbands. Most of the women I work with are older than me but have definitely keep up their appearance with age.

"Mrs. Summers, I am so glad you came this evening."

I turn to see Dr. Mariucci standing before me with a drink in his hand. From the looks of it he is drinking whiskey. He is wearing an incredible dark blue suit with a black button up shirt. Not a single perfect strand of blonde hair out of place. He is gorgeous.

"Your house is lovely Dr. Mariucci, thank you for inviting me."

"Can I get you something to drink? A tour perhaps?" His voice is so smooth yet raspy at the same time.

"A vodka martini and a tour sounds great."

With a flick of his hand he summons a waiter towards him.

"Please bring Mrs. Summers a vodka martini."

Without hesitation the waiter disappears.

"I have given the tour tonight already but I am more than happy to do it once more." His voice is dripping with nuance and I feel my pussy tightened at his words.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." My voice quiet as a mouse, surprising even me with my sudden girlish crush.

The waiter returns quickly with my drink in tow and hands it to me before disappearing just as quick once more.

"Shall we?" Dr. Mariucci extends his arm out for me slightly. Intertwining mine with his he proceeds to guide me around his home.

The designated party area is completely decked out in a winter wonderland theme. White twinkle lights dangle from the ceiling everywhere and there are white intricate cotton snowmen scattered around the house. Christmas music plays comfortably in the background and Michael Bubles, Winter Wonderland is currently playing ironically.