Kissing Mr. Black - @Gamer-girl23

Mr. Black is the CEO of Envy Corp. He is known for being extremely well put together. Suits well pressed with crisp lines. Ties always lay flat against his muscular chest, lined up perfectly in the center. Everything needing to be put finely in order. All items in his office have a place.

However, his assistant, Ruby was the exact opposite. With a fun personality, Ruby loved her pop colors she would wear. Opposite of Mr. Black who only wore black suits and ties. These two worked so well together because they were complete opposites.

One stormy night the duo was working late. Ruby loved the rain and since she lived close, she looked forward to her walk home. Preparing for the storm she knew was coming she wore her bright yellow rain boots along with her white sundress to still be nicely dressed for work. She had also brought her favorite clear umbrella.

Ten O'clock rolled around, and Mr. Black came out of his office.

"Ruby, that's enough work for today, let's take off for the night."

"Okay," She beamed in excitement.

Grabbing her things to go home, she quickly fixed her wild brown curly hair into a bun.

She finished putting on her favorite bright pink raincoat and with her purse and umbrella in hand; she looked up to see Mr. Black waiting by the elevator, putting on his long jet-black coat. Mesmerized by his movements, she couldn't help but stare at him. He slides one of his muscular arms in first, followed by the next. He fixes his collar and runs a hand over his neatly fixed blonde hair.

Finally, she gains her composure and walks over to where he is waiting. The elevator doors open, and he gestures for her to go first. She brushes past him slightly and her heart raced. She is in love with her boss; has been for a while now.

Feeling her brush against him while she stepped into the elevator made his heart race. Being attracted to her was getting harder for him. He wanted to devour her; to kiss her olive skin all over. As CEO he was worried if he made his feelings known she would not feel the same.

Both in the elevator hearts racing. The lights flicker as the storm must be getting worse. You could feel the tension growing. After a long ride down, again Mr. Black gestures for Ruby to go first.

She goes to step out into the lobby and he could smell her strawberry shampoo as she passed him. Following behind her, he sees ahead that the rain outside is a heavy downpour.

"The rain out there is bad, why don't I give you a ride home Ruby?"

She spins around on her heels to look at him with a huge grin on her face.

"I don't mind the rain. Plus, with these bad boys in this weather, I sometimes even jump in puddles." Pointing to her favorite rain boots.

Grabbing her umbrella getting ready to walk out the front doors,

"Wait,"

He catches up to her before she walks out the doors. The storm is roaring outside, and he couldn't live with himself if something bad happened to her.

"I will walk you home and have my diver pick me up at your place when I know you are home safely."

"O-Okay."

Her emotions now overwhelmed with nervousness. They stepped out together, and she popped open her umbrella. Huddling underneath it together, you can see the heat rising between them.

Walking down the sidewalk to her house the wind picks up. He puts his hand over hers to try to keep it from blowing away. The wind only picks up more and blows her umbrella inside out.