Everyones points of view...

Jungkook's POV:
That morning, Jungkook dragged himself out of bed. Today, he had to request to transfer schools. And he had to do it without telling his parents. He made himself some breakfast, as he did each morning because his parents were never home. He stared at the documents, and began to forge his parents' signatures. He wasn't running away from school; he was only going through the paperwork just so he could have an excuse to go back to school.
He wanted an excuse to see you one last time.
He chuckled. 'How odd', he thought. 'I never thought I'd want to go back so badly.' His eyes looked at his fist. Instantly he recalled the times when he used it, for good and bad reasons. How he gave it up for you. He had the chance to redeem himself without his fist, like any other ordinary person, but he had lost his chance. Did he depend on his fist that much? Was giving it up a mistake? 'It's not like I can rewrite the past without it...'
At school:
Jin: I can't accept these papers.
He threw the papers on the floor.
Jungkook: Why? My parents signed it. I want to transfer. I don't see any problems.
Jin rolled his eyes: Two reasons. First, your parents did not sign those papers, I am sure of it.
Jin: Second, you're supposed to go to the principal for these type of things.
Jungkook: Aren't you going to tell me to go back home and get a real signature?
Jin: No. that's for the principal to decide. That is, if he catches it.
Jin: The fact that you forged them shows me just how desperate you are to transfer.
Jin winked: If anyone asks, you never came to me. Rickie mistake. I'll let this one slide.
Jimins PoV:
That morning, jimin did not wake up until school had started. he stared at the cieling.
He was almost an adult. Every morning he thought why he had not already ran away. i mean, he only went to school for his parents. He truged out of his room, and past his parent's room. he peeked in, first checking if his father was there. He tiptoed inside, and bend down beside his ill mother, and kissed her forehead.
Jimin: Mom, i'm going to school now, okay?
She did not respond.
Jimin shook her shoulders.
Jimin: mom. Mom?! Mom!
Jimin froze as he heard the door creak behind him.
Jimins dad: You should be at school, son.
Jimin presses his hand against his moms forehead.
Jimin: Forget school! We need to take her to the hospital!
Dad: Son, go to school. She is fine.
Jimin gritted his teeth: you've been saying that. For more than a week now.
Dad: Do not.
His dad picked up the plank leaning on the wall.
Dad: disrespect your father, jimin.
Jimin: is that all you got? Hah, you've done worse.
Dad: one more warning. Go to school.
Jimin: And What? Get good grades? Be class president? Get a job? None of that matters. Mom does.
His father swung the plank, and hit Jimin in the stomach, knocking the air out of him.
Jimin laughed: please. More. I deserve it, do I not?
Outside:
After Jimin bandaged his torso, he left the house. He paused momentarily as he watched you drag a man outside. He watched you from the other side of the street as you pinned the man to the wall, and punched his face. Curious, but lazy, jimin continued his walk to school.
Your pov:
As your father and mother watched, you dragged the man who your mother slept with last night out of the house.
When your parents could not see you two, you pinned the man on the wall.
You scoffed: waaa I'm getting tired of seeing you around.
The man laughed.
Man: Child, don't step into adult buisness, okay?
You sneered: I'm getting... bored. Children get bored easily, don't they?
He tried to filling your hands off, but your grip was strong.
Man: I'm not into children.
You smiled: Oh really? Because the amount of times you've fucked my mom, I'm surprised you two don't have a kid!
He looked at you up and down and smiled: how old are you?
You're smile faded.
You: now I'm bored and pissed.
You kneed him in the stomach.
You: Oops. I missed.
You kicked him between the legs. He howled In pain.
You: you see, I have tried everything to disappear forever, and I realized there is only one way of getting rid of you.
You kicked him in the same spot.
You: get rid of the problem. The reason why you come here.
You kicked again.
You: last night. Was the last night. You can ever. Use that filthy dick.
The man wheezed: let me go. I got it.
You: What? I didn't catch that.
You slammed his head into the pavement.
He howled: I'll go.
You: Now do you really mean that?
You twisted his arm.
He shrieked: let me go!
You: That's the spirit!
You stopped, turned, picked up your backpack, and walked to school, leaving him there.
Hoseoks PoV:
That morning, Hoseok woke up when his aunt splashed water in his face.
Hoseok: YAH IDIOT!
Aunt: WHAT? "Yah idiot?!" You should be thankful I stop by everyday to wake you up!
Hoseok: Sorry. I didn't mean it.
Aunt: I really made a mistake taking you in. I mean, are you good at anything besides sleep?
His aunt leaves, and he gets ready for school. Suddenly his sibling came in. His siblings all lived in the same building... which annoyed him even more.
Sibling #1: Yah! What did you do? Why is auntie passed out on your doorstep?
Hoseok: What do you mean?!
He pushed past his sister and rushed to open the door. There was no aunt. Just... more siblings.
Sibling #2 grinned: wow. You really won't make it to the real world if your that gullible.
Hoseok: That wasn't funny.
Sibling #3: it is! Be grateful auntie took you in. With out her, you'd be dead with how gullible you are.
Hoseok: I'm not ungrateful...okay?
Sibling #1: Also, pushing girls. Big no no.
Hoseok: I thought aunt was passed out! You were in the way! Can you all please leave? I need to get ready for school.
Sibling #3: school? What for? Not like you can pick up and talents there with your useless brain.
Sibling #2: he doesn't even try to use it. He uses his fists remember? Tries to hide his insecurities, faults.
Hoseok: I just don't care for school, okay? And plus I don't see any of you well off. So stop acting like I'm the only lost cause here.
Sibling #3: Lost cause? What lost cause. There was never a cause for you to begin with! You. We're a mistake.
Hoseok snapped. He turned around, and swung his fist, hitting sibling #3 straight in the jaw.
Hoseok: Thanks for reminding me you bafoon.
Sibling #2: wow. You really are very sad. After all this time, we will stick with you, and this is how you repay us?
Hoseok: Stuck with me?! You only live in the building to make my life miserable! You said so yourself!
Sibling #2 frowned: oh yea. You're right.
Hoseok: You all always try to ruin me.
Sibling #3: Cut your crap. No one cares! Including mom and dad! Keep up!
Hoseok punched him in the eye: Shut up. You know they did. You all didn't. Remember that time you"accidentally" left me with the guys that wanted dad dead?!
Hoseok: You left me to die.
Sibling #1: Be more specific. We've tried that on many occasions.
Aunt: Yah Hoseok! Have you gone back to sleep?
She comes in and sees singling #3's swollen eye.
Sibling #3 pouted: Auntie. He punched me.
Aunt: Jung Hoseok! Why are you like this?! Why the hell are you... you?!
Hoseok: He said that I was a mistake! He's been harassing me!
Aunt: Welll you were a mistake! I don't want to hear it. Shut that crap you are an adult now!
Aunt: God can you get any worse.
And she left.
Sibling #1: sadly it does get worse. Every minute you breathe.
Sibling #3: want to finally be useful: Hoseok? We always remind you of this opportunity.
Hoseok closes his eyes. He loathed this part of his day.
Sibling #2: Disappear. Get rid of yourself. We bought some bleach for you to get started. It's on the counter.
Namjoons PoV:
That morning, Namjoon woke up early, as usual. He climbed out of bed, woke his younger siblings, and went downstairs to help his mom prepare breakfast.
Mom: Did you sleep well?
Namjoon: Yes.
Mom: Did you sleep on time?
Namjoon: Early, actually. I was surprised myself too.
Mom: hmm. Maybe that explains this.
She held up an English test where he had missed one point.
Namjoon: it won't happen again.
Mom: Will it Namjoon? Because I certainly do hope not after everything I have done for you.
Namjoon: It was just a point. Mom, I know you hate it, but I'm still at the top of the class.
Mom: I hope it stays that way. You know I am fine with anything as long S you number one in everything at school.
Namjoon Hugged his mother: yes I know.
Mom: Also... Kim Taehyung, yes? I ask you to please stop hanging around him.
Mom: His priorities aren't the same as yours. If you want perfect scores, you need to surround yourself with better people.
Namjoon: Mom. Taehyung is the only friend I have and he's the only one who even tries to talk to me. We've been over this.
Namjoon: Plus I've been his friend for too long.
Mom: Yes, I know, but that was when you too were kids. Now you've grown apart.
Namjoon finished eating and grabbed his coffee: Clearly we have not. You will not push him away like you did with my other friends.
At school:
Namjoon was asked to go get some papers from Jin's desk in the teachers' offices. On his way there, he passed the principal's office, and caught a glimpse of Jungkook.
Namjoon: What's up with him? He wondered, listening to the conversation.
Jungkook: I just want to. I don't see why I have to give you a reason, with all due respect sir.
Principal: So I can see how I can improve the school, and so I can find the right school to fit your wishes.
Jungkook: I just want to transfer. Ok?
Principal: Jeon Jungkook.
Principal: are you doing this because you are being bullied?
Jungkook: What? No! Would you believe me if I said it is because I care about someone? Is that what you wanted to hear?!
Principal: How does transferring show that you care? Why don't you stay and show her that?
Jungkook: I tried. We have history. She came. She's in my class. She and I just want to pass senior year silently, ok?
'Y/n? Hes doing this because of her?! Waaa she really is awful.'
Jungkook: Look, I don't have much time. I don't know what you are trying to tell me through this, but I really need you to approve.