make up sex| jack avery

*smut* *kinky*

•y/n's pov•

"Jack why the fuck were you texting Aspen?! I've asked you several times not to because of her intentions." I yelled.

"Well it's my life and my phone so fuck off." He snarled.

"I'm fucking sorry last time I checked we've been together for a year and a fucking half and this is the same bitch who tried to get rid of me so she could have you all to herself!" I yelled back.

"I don't know why you're making this such a big deal! I'm 19 I can do what the fuck I want!" He yelled.

"If you want to be with fucking Aspen go ahead! Go the fuck ahead and leave! There's the damn door. You can go fuck her all you want but if you do, don't come back here!" I screamed slamming my fists on the coffee table.

"You really fucking think I wanna fuck Aspen?!" He said.

"Obviously if you've been making late night trips to her house and talking and texting her in secret when I'm not around." I said.

"So you're implying that I'm cheating?" Jack asked raising his voice.

"Yeah I actually am implying that you're cheating. You're giving me reasons to think you are." I said raising my voice higher than him.

"With what proof?" he said getting closer.

"Let's begin with the fact we haven't had sex in almost a month which is hella unusual for us. Also the green thong I found in the fucking laundry. I don't recall owning a green thong so fucking fess up right now and make it easy for me before I make the choice for you." I explained.

"FIRST OF ALL I RUN THIS BITCH! AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING BETWEEN ASPEN AND I? ITS NOT LIKE I FUCKING LOVE HER!" he screamed.

"WELL THEN STOP BEING SUCH A SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH ABOUT IT AND GROW SOME BALLS AND BE HONEST WITH ME!" I yelled back.

Jack pushed me up against the wall and wrapped my legs around his torso while his hand firmly gripped my neck,

"I'll show you a sneaky little bitch." he said biting his lip.

He pinned my arms above my head and started to kiss me aggressively,

I whimpered and whined through the kiss as he bit and sucked on my bottom lip.

He grabbed my ass tightly and aggressively while a small bit of blood trickled down my lip.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me by it into the room.

"You naughty little slut! I'm gonna show you who fucking runs this bitch." he growled.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me close to his bulge.

He rubbed his bulge all over my face,

He unbuttoned his jeans to reveal his large election,

He pushed into my mouth rapidly as my nose touched his skin thrust after thrust.

I had spit all over my face and lips as I looked up at him.

"Don't bat those pretty ass lashes at me, keep sucking." he groaned.

He continued thrusting till he hit the back of my throat and his hands were tangled in my hair.

He reached over and grabbed a condom and slipped it on.

He removed my clothing and grabbed two bandanas.

He tied my hands behind my back then tied the other one around my mouth tightly.

He put me on my back and thrusted quickly in and out of me,

"Fuck! You feel so good. Bet you wish you could tug on these curls while screaming my name." He smirked.

In all honesty he was right, I really was wishing I could.

•jack's pov•

I don't know why, y/n would think I'm cheating her with Aspen. For one, cheating sucks and also it would never be with Aspen because she's disgusting.

I'm not even cheating in general but I know it looks really bad with the thong, going to her house and texting her and shit. But I can explain.

Aspen's cousin got into an accident and her family completely shut her out along with the rest of the guys and y/n.

So I had to step up and be there for her. We meet at night because I know if I tell y/n that I'm going out to meet with Aspen, there's gonna be an issue.

Oh and the thong is Tate's. She left it at Aspen's a while ago and asked me to get it since Jonah and he rest of them refused to.

Her moans were muffled but they were still loud.

She was getting tighter and tighter with every thrust.

"Oh shit baby!" I groaned pulling her hair.

I thrusted once more before I blew my load.

I cleaned up and wrapped a blanket around my waist.

I removed the bandana from her wrist and around her mall.

"Jack we can't just fuck every time we're close to ending it." She said.

"I didn't cheat. I never have and I never will. I'm being nice to Aspen and trying to be friends with her because she has a lot going on right now and I'm kinda the only person she can turn to and thong was Tate's. She asked me to get it for her since Jonah and the guys refused to got it for her and I'm the only one who actually talks to her." I sighed.

y/n got up and pulled me into bed with her and kissed me.

"I love you Jack Robert Avery." she mumbled into my back.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier, baby. I was overwhelmed. I hate when people make assumptions. But I love you too, y/n." I said kissing her temple.