tease⎜jonah marais

*smut*

-Y/N POV-

Jonah and I were going out to dinner with his family tonight and I was really excited to see them again, 

"Hey you ready, y/n?" he asked. 

"Yeah almost." I answered. 

I put on a little bit of mascara and perfume then grabbed my purse and walked down to meet Jonah, 

"Damn, you look gorgeous." he said. 

"Thank you babe but you look really handsome." I said. 

He blushed and kissed me on the nose. 

.......

"So y/n how's college going?" Jonah's mom asked. 

"Pretty good. How's work?" I smiled. 

"Oh you know, hectic and stressful as always." She said. 

I chuckled and sipped my drink until I felt a hand on my thigh. 

Jonah's rubbed circles into my inner thigh, moving higher each time. 

I jumped a bit as he reached close to my heat,

"Is everything okay, y/n?" his dad asked. 

"Yeah, I feel really chilly." I lied. 

"Jonah, be a gentleman and give her your jacket. I'll order her a hot latte." his mom said. 

"Thank you." I smiled. 

Jonah took off his jacket and wrapped it around me, 

He waited a few moments before starting his shenanigans back up again,

This time I embraced myself and controlled it. 

He started to put his hand under my dress and make his way to my heat,

He rubbed gently then started to become more rough. 

I bit my lip and tried to close my legs but he squeezed my thigh, 

He slid his finger inside of me and pumped faster and faster till my legs shook, 

He knew I was close. So he stopped. 

"Honey, why are your legs shaking?" His mom asked. 

"I'm just really anxious right now. I have a test tomorrow and I've been frying my brain and I feel like I'm not going to do well," I said. 

"Don't worry, you will." His dad said. 

......

Jonah and I were driving back from dinner, 

The car was quiet. The only thing you could hear was the music playing low. 

"What the hell was that?" I asked breaking the silence. 

"What the hell was what?" he asked. 

"Jonah, don't play dumb. I'm talking about dinner." I said. 

"Oh dinner was very good one of my all time favorite rest-" he started. 

"No you finger blasting me under the table while your parents were right across from us, talking to me." I said in a duh tone. 

"Oh yeah, that was fun, watching your legs shake and feeling your tight wet little pussy clench around my fingers when you were close. You were dripping and your panties were soaked." he chuckled. 

"So you get a kick out of teasing me?" I asked. 

"Of course I do. Watching you whimper and whine for me to finish you off. Just the begging is what turns me on. Saying you'll do anything, calling me daddy, you getting your knees-- it's all so fucking hot." he said keeping his eyes on the road.

"So you wouldn't have a problem with me doing this?" I asked grabbing his bulge. 

"Hun, I'm not fazed by that." he chuckled. 

"Are you sure?" I asked rubbing it and massaging it as his erection grew. 

"Positive." he lied. 

"Well your little buddy says otherwise." I whispered in his ear. 

By now I could see the full outline of his dick through his black dress pants. 

I traced my pointer finger around his clothed tip, then unzipped his pants to get a little closer. 

He groaned lowly and bit his lip, 

"Oh I thought you were unfazed?" I reminded him. 

"Well I was till I started thinking about the porn I watched earlier." he lied. 

"You're only saying that to piss me off so I'll keep going." I said. 

"Nope. I'm being deadass, Zach sent it to me. Mia Khalifa and you can check my browsing history." He laughed. 

I got pissed and put my hands inside his boxers and started to stroke fast and aggressively. 

Jonah was full on moaning now and gripping the wheel hard, 

I brushed my thumb over his tip and squeezed it. 

"I'm gonna cum." He moaned. 

"Oh then that's my cue." I said.

I tucked it away and zipped his pants up, leaving him hard. 

"But-" he started.

"But nothing. Now we're even." I smirked. 

"In less than 20 minutes you're gonna pay for giving me blue balls." He said. 

I laughed and smirked to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, i know its been a while but i'm back! 

please let me know what you want me to write and i'll do it!

the next few updates are going to be requests so feel free to let me know if you want one!

anywhore i hope u guys are doing great💘

love u all and stay tuned for more updates:))