(ch1) Fairy

Y/n's pov

Ive been up here my whole life watching the fountain of youth. I sit there and watch it till my brother comes home. He's been gone so for hundreds of years.

I've been watching the fountain of youth for 700 years. My name is y/n the fairy and..what that sound?

"A drop on your tongue and you'll live ten years, Take a gulp of it and add 100 more. Drink it all and you'll live forever!" I see another human. He climbs up.

"There it is! The fountain of youth." He looks around. "And I don't see a guardian anywhere- huh?" He looks down to see me. "Hey kid you lost or something?"

"I'm hear protecting the fountain of youth" I fly up in front of him then hold out my hand. "From bandit's like you" I then blast him off with powerful air.

"Your safe now" I tell the fountain. I then hear it again. "A drop on your tongue and you'll live ten years, Take a gulp of it and add 100 more. Drink it all and you'll live forever!" I blast him off.

Over and over he cones back. Running or dashing. "Would you cut that out!" He yells "your the one coming back! How are you even alive!? No human should survive from this fall!" "Well..i did fall on a branch...then a lake..then some mushrooms"

"Why would the forest be trying to protect a human?" "I don't really care about the forest. I tried playing the nice way..now you force me to get ruff-" He grabs his weapon and I can feel magic on it.

"You humans all think the same. Kill and steal, You all want something without earning it."

He then grabs the drink. "When I say this goes to my health I really mean it! Bottoms up!" "N-no! You cant!!!" I use vines to grab the drink. "In done teaching you humans! If this dies the whole forest dies!! Now go home and end your journey."

"Alright fine. I'll stop."
"What do you mean fine! Alright!" "I'm honest I swear!" He laughs

He doesn't know I can read the minds of humans~~~~~~~~~~"man this sucks. To bad I couldn't at least gotten a drop. Oh well at least I can get a drink before I go. I heard a kingdom near by sells the best"~~~~~~~~~~  I let the vines go. "Who are you?" I ask

"The names bandit ban. What's a child like you doing here you lost or something?" "Oh no I'm not a child. My names y/n"

Present 3rd person

"Come on captain! We need to get out a move on!" Ban yells "calm down. This is as fast as it can go." Meliodas says "hang in there. I'm coming for you..y/n."

First chapter ended I wanna give thanks to princess70987 for helping me to make this story she gave me the idea! Can't you believe I remembered the beginning of how Ban found the fountain of youth? Anyone could do it if they were a fan and seen it to be honest. It's like build into my head or something. Alright see ya!