(ch4) i'm so sorry

I wake up. I see the fountains ok. I'm glad. I thought something bad was going to happen if I fell asleep. Being in bans arms felt wonderful.

I smile at the thought. "Hey I'm going to go get some food. I'm hungry" I see ban and smile. "Ok" He jumps off and I see him go. "Be safe ban"

A few minutes later

I flip threw the book of ales. I smile. "I wish ban didn't come just for the fountain of youth...but for me-" "Let's do it then" It's ban "ah! I didn't say anything! Weren't you going to go for food?" "I did and found this bush packed with Berry's.." He eats the last of them the says.

"Now let's get busy!" "Stop playing around with me!" "What? No
Y/n I'm serious" "H-huh?" "Well most people are annoying and don't like me but you...you listen to me and take me serious."

I blush then grin. "Thanks ban. I haven't heard that in a long time"

Ban stayed for a long time. We laughed and played. And he didn't want to leave. He told me not without me. Which made me feel special. I couldn't ask for more. He sometimes would watch the fountain of youth just so I could look around for awhile. He was so kind so perfect I wanted to do everyday all over again.

We were eating some food ban got and I didn't know the humans could make such amazing food. "So you like it?" I nid with a full mouth.

"Ban...thank you. But I have to ask you a question" "I'm listening" "Well why are you staying? You don't have any purpose here and you humans have such short lives so why stay?"

He smiles "because I wanna to be here when you leave with me. I love you" I blush really red. I just feel like kissing him. Suddenly my mind isn't listening to my body and I go kiss ban.

I realize and let go. "I'm sorry! I don't know what I was doi-" He stops me by kissing me back. And then we both kiss.

Present

I walk Downstairs. Everyone is looking at me. "Did I do something?" The smile.

"No you didn't were just happy to see your alright" I grin at there words. "So captain when should we be there?" I ask "tomorrow if I'm guessing right" I smile with an evil grin. "Perfect"

What is ban planning?! Find out! Also if you check my other account mjforyou it has a new seven deadly sins story waiting for you right now! It only has the info and the beginning right now but if I get enough view and votes I'll update. By my potatos!