(ch2) but what if nothing good comes out of it.

"Ban. Why did you want to drink the fountain or youth?" I ask ban. "I just thought if you live longer something good will come out of it"

"But ban. If it doesn't what will you do then?" He sits and looks at the view. "It must get really boring up here" I laugh a little.

"Yes! It gets boring up here! Boring, boring, boring!" I look to see ban is gone. "He could have at least said goodbye."

Later

"I'm back!" I see ban with a book. "What's that?" I ask "I thought you might want to check out my ale book." "Ale?" "Yeah this drink that makes you feel weird but tastes really really good!"

He opens it up and I crawl next to him to take a look. "You know I like you y/n." "What? Really why?" I ask "well I don't like much people...but you listen and you find my stuff exciting." I smile and he flips through the book and I listen.

This is the most amazing human I've ever met. 

Present bans pov

Ive had the same dream over and over again. I need to find her. I can't see straight I cant do anything. I rub my forehead. "I hope your alright y/n.....

"Ban! Open the door!" I ignore master. "Don't you want breakfast?" I open the door and say nicely "no. Its ok" I close the door and hope we get there faster.

Where y/n is.

"Let me go!" "Quick grab her!" "Stop! Touching me! Leave me alone!" "Shut up before I pull your wings off!" Y/n starts to cry.

°-° what just happened?! But anyway chapter ended! See ya! Sorry it's so short I was busy when I made this chapter. But I'll make up for it I promise.