(ch7) I dont want to lie to you ever again

The next day
We make it to the west baste prison. I step out and someone grabs my shoulder.

"Look ban. Let us come with you." Meliodas says I shake my head.   
"Go get king and ill meet you guys later" "King can wait let us come" I jump off the boar hat. "I'm sorry captain... I can't loose another person I love"

Meliodas pov

"Sir meliodas what do we do?" I turn to Everyone. "We follow him.  
He needs our help. He's just worried about his girlfriend" We all park the boar hat and head in.

We look around.

Bans pov

I look around calling y/ns name. "B-ban..." I hear a weak voice but soft like y/ns I tush over to where I hear it and open a Jail cell.

I see y/n. She has raggedy clothes her wings are pulled off and there's barely any food and water and there's not bed or light. Just a dark empty room that's cold.

I rush over to her and hold her in my arms. I start to cry. But she smiles. "Y/n speak to me...how can you be smiling right now? Your hurt" She keeps smiling.

"I-i knew yo-u would come.... I stayed strong till then... I love you ban...my only wish was to see your beautiful face again.. I love you ban" "No y/n! Don't die on me!!" Tears fall down my face.

"Ban... That day when you drank that ale... I put the fountain of youth in there... I never want to lie to you ever again" I kiss her forehead

"It's ok... I just want you to he safe" He picks me up and starts walking "who did this to you?" "The holy knights...they said if I don't follow there orders.. I would be published" I have a mad grin  on my face.

"Ban!" I see Meliodas "take her! Get her safe and if she dies I'll kill you" He gulps

I give her to meliodas and head to where the holy knights are.

Fight ban! Fight! See you guys!