Midnight!

Of course it was Midnight, or Nemuri Kayama who this would happen too.

Right now she was witnessing the sleep over of every single kid in the class of 1A. After the unspeakable incident that had happened at there last one it had been unanimously decided that there would be a teacher present at the next ones they would have. Nemuri had no idea about what had happened the last time but she definitely hadn't wanted to look after mentally scarred teenagers.

But now she would have to look after them without the mental scarring, not as bad but fairly bad. They were class 1A after all!

So she was sitting there, bored completely out of her mind, and waiting for the kids to just somehow explode a wall.

It was unnatural how the kids seemed to be normal teenagers right now, but they hadn't gotten to any of the juicy stuff your meant to talk about at sleepovers! Nemuri then had a wonderful idea, she could spice it up in her own way!

They were all huddled in a circle, most of them lying on pillows, Nemuri was sitting next to Shouto Todoroki on her right and Mashiro Ojiron her left. Certainly better then the gremlin Mineta who was staring at her from where the others had tied him down in the corner. Sero really was the best!

Right at the moment they where talking about studying and how hard it was to get a good score, boring! So Nemuri took in a breath and then started the most horrible ordeal she would most likely ever go though.

"Hey! What about we tell some scary stories! Who ever wins can get the loser to do what ever they want for a whole day!"

The class stopped their chatter to look at Nemuri, she hadn't really been excluded before but they couldn't find the right way to talk to there own teacher so it was only passing comments. This would also mean that all of them would be able to participate in the same conversation!

"What if one of the people in here don't like scary stories? Not that I'm scared but still..."

Tooru Hagakure was speaking, if she was visible then Nemuri was sure that there would be sweat running down her face.

"Well we all have seen actual villains before and it's unlikely that anyone in this class will be able to produce a story that bad!"

Kaminari to the rescue! Nemuri shifted in her pajamas, it had been another one of her conditions to the sleepover!

"How about this then! You can skip the horror stories, but if you do then you join the loser!"

Nemuri grinned after silently setting up the challenge, they would all now want to stay and tell the best story! They were known as the most determined class after all!

"You should all just go out now! You're all just gonna tell ***** stories anyway!"

Katsuki Bakugou had no cool at all, it seemed he hadn't changed since the sports festival.

"So Todoroki! Since your on this side you can start first! We can just do this in a anticlockwise rotation!"

She heard a very badly hidden sigh of relief from her left, while Todoroki looked like he had no idea where to start.

"Once, there was a girl, and she... was being stalked?"

The story had a horrible start to a horrible end. Yaoyorozu who was beside him started off next with a creeypasta that everyone had heard before, and it be came a battle for whose story was actually worse then the others! Iida just had a story of how everyone died, and Uraraka said a mildly good story about living dolls which might have scared a few of them. Then it was Midoriya's turn.

"Deku! Just skip and go out so that I can have one person as well as you serving under me for the day!"

This was a bit mean to poor Midoriya, but Nemuri new that the kid cried way to often and was emotional, not that good for someone who was telling horror stories!

"You can skip if you want, remember!"

She knew the determined kid wouldn't be likely to skip out, but she had an image to keep!

"Oh, um it's fine Midnight Sensei, c-can I begin now?"

She nodded and they all huddled together and listen to the bad story. Midoriya began his tale

"O-once there was a man w-who lived next to a warehouse"

At least it wasn't set in the woods like every other story had seemed to be, Midoriya gained more confidence by the second.

"T-this man had no immediate family b-but he was a nice guy, he loved all of his neighbors as w-well"

This was going boring. Then Midoriya seemed to change in the light.

"You could imagine his horror when he saw the body of his good friend strung up on the lampposts with there own intestines as the ropes"

Oh! This was getting interesting! She leaned closer to Midoriya so she could hear what else he would say.

The detectives questioned the man of course, but since he was in shock they could hardly get anything out of him. Nobody had recorded hearing a scream from outside, but their quirk autopsies showed that the friend had gotten his stomach cut open while he was alive."

The class shivered, Nemuri faintly heard Bakugou say

"What the **** Deku"

"The autopsy's also showed that all the cuts on the man had been made by long sharp teeth, but human long sharp teeth, yes this was the result of a quirk!"

Nemuri also shivered, this was taking an unexpectedly dark turn from the cheerful teen, scary"

"The original man was let back into his apartment, and he was never suspected to be the murderer since he happened to be quirkless. The next night they found the body of another person who lived next door to the man."

It seemed that a few people were a step away from backing out. This was the best story yet!

"After four more nights the building was evacuated, and the man who had been the last person in his neighbourhood corridor, because this was a hotel styled apartment, he thought to check the warehouse"

They leaned forwards in anticipation.

"The man found nothing in there"

They all sighed, most out of relief.

"But!"

They leaned forwards again, Nemuri was intrigued, Midoriya was actually smiling, creepy.

"Since the man hadn't found a place to live he stayed the night inside the building. That night while he was getting ready to sleep he heard a loud clang from a box behind him, he turned a round to find the face of his nightmares!"

Class 1A were staring at Midoriya, this was a terrifying experience! Nemuri also had to say that she actually was scared for once.

"Eight spider legs creeped around the creature he saw, it had a smooth and almost shiny exterior to it. There were four visible eyes on the dark black face, the eyes shone white in the darkness. It opened its mouth towards him and SMASHED THE MIRROR!"

They all jumped about half of them screamed, surprisingly Todoroki was one of them. Midoriya smiled harder now, but this wasn't his optimistic normal one, this was a terrible crazed grin.

"The man had a secret quirk the whole time, it allowed him to transform into a beast of horror! That was my story!"

The normal Midoriya was back, the class was mentally scarred, Nemuri had joined them. Abruptly Uraraka ran to the bathroom and threw up, Kaminari looked like he was going to join her. It also seemed that Hagakure had fainted.

"I think we can stop now, you win Midoriya"

Nemuri was done. She was going to stay awake all night now! It also seemed as if the rest of the class would join her.

As a final thought while they lay down to stare at the roof until morning. She should never get on Izuku Midoriya's bad side.