Eraserhead!

He thought he had seen it all.

Eraserhead, or Shota Aizawa, was now creeped out as well as proud of his class. So far this week there had been two incidents that involved his proclaimed 'problem child', All that had left teachers who witnessed the incidents freaked out. But Aizawa dealt with the boy everyday as a home room teacher, so he should be immune to the madness. Right?

It had begun with a simple test to see if anyone in the class had at least some semblance of an analytical skill. He expected Yaoyorozu to come in first place, but he had to give it to Midoriya. Midoriya who managed to get top marks.

This was a bit of a problem for Aizawa. Because he hardly ever gave out full marks. But he also had to admit that the analysis that he had done was about as good as a professional.

Aizawa had given each student a fight from a pro hero. But each of them had an obscure pro hero that hadn't been fully recognised. Midoriya had actually gotten one of the hardest ones, a underground hero that had allowed for one of his fights to be recorded as long as it was only a student who would watch it.

Of course the teachers were allowed to see it as well so they could judge.

The analysis was kind of scary for Aizawa to read, it highlighted every single detail about the underground hero, Scribblebat, that there was.

Aizawa had to call Scribblebat over to check a lot of things. He had twelve pages of writing after all. He had only required five.

Then after checking it over with the principal he went to his class to nap under the desk.

The bell rang and the day began.

"Those of you who got under thirty percent will have detention with Blood King after school"

He was giving out there papers, he saved Midoriya's for the absolute last. He heard a lot of groaning from behind him as well.

"W-WHAT!"

Aizawa stepped away from Midoriya and walked towards his desk. But then problem child had to interrupt him

"S-sensei I t-think my grade got switched with s-someone else's"

Aizawa turned around to stare at Midoriya, noticing that most of the class was looking at the boy as well.

"No Midoriya, that is your grade. I hope others in this class will endeavour to get there grade up to that level"

The whole class seemed to crowd around Midoriya, who was looking quite overwhelmed at the attention.

"WOAH! How did you get one hundred percent!?"