Shigaraki!

Shigaraki wasn't the nicest villain.

In his mind he was the second most fear inspiring villain that there was! With his Sensei of course taking the number one spot, he thought that there was nothing at all that was even close to being as scary as they were! But he would soon find out number one spots will fall in the end.

He was absolutely furious at the moment. His Sensei has been put in jail, he was also trapped with those incompetent fools from Giran the broker.

He wanted to do something. But the idiot known as Kurogiri had told him time and time again that he couldn't move from the safe spot, but he had never specifically told him not to find somebody who could cause some chaos for him!

The person who he had found was a young villain by the name of Oumasai Kasudou or 'Wirefuel' as his alias. Wirefuel had a wonderful quirk called 'Window'. This quirk created a one way window (hence the name) that could show anything that he could see at the time.

Wirefuel had a mindful personality with a calm outlook on life, so Shigaraki utterly despised the man. He had tried to kill him but showed a remarkable amount of restraint as he was about to deliver the final blow.

This made a disgruntled Wirefuel set up a window so that Shigaraki could watch the spectacle.

Because of the fact that the windows didn't give off sound Shigaraki had taken a small microphone to listen in. As soon as it turned on he heard the man talking about some 'sister' of his who he needed to save. Shigaraki sadly had no way to tell the man the shut up so he had to hear about some 'debt' as he got to his assigned position.

Shigaraki had used all of his game knowledge of strategies to create this set up. There was going to be a big festival event going on at a mall near U.A, he was hoping that the students would be dumb enough to go to the event.

Well, it wouldn't be the event they wanted it to be.

Shigaraki chuckled, unknowingly being spied upon the whole time by a curious Himiko Toga. Toga was watching though a crack in the wall, and had accidentally stumbled upon the meeting of Wirefuel and Shigaraki. So she wanted to see how this would end out.

Shigaraki still not knowing about his observer behind him watch the spectacle continue. The event began as Wirefuel got there. Success! The dumb class 1A was there as well!

He chuckled again, it wouldn't be soon until Wirefuel would make his move. He saw the class split up into groups of three, no doubt to enjoy the games, Toga watched a group of Todoroki, Midoriya, and Uraraka go to a stall selling Tayaki, for a reason Toga couldn't fathom it made Midoriya collapse into tears of laughter.

Wirefuel headed over to the group, no doubt to start a chaos and (hopefully) kill one of the kids. Shigaraki's attention was now towards the group as well, more in anticipation of what he wanted to happen.

Wirefuel got a gun from a pocket of his flea bitten blue jacket and shot Todoroki head on. From the microphone he could hear screaming coming from the useless NPC's or 'citizens' running away from the man. Todoroki had unfortunately pulled up a ice shield at the moment, but was looking visibly unsettled from the close call.

Uraraka was attempting to float the man upwards while Midoriya distracted him, Todoroki was helping people flee the scene. The rest of the U.A kids were nowhere to be found, they must have spread a far ways away in there time and were most probably helping store vendors.

Four windows opened up, the windows showed people at who were running away, from the microphone a grainy voice said

"I can kill these people just by using my teleportation to decapitate them! So don't try to struggle or move against me"

The microphone was still picking up screams from the deadweight people, but then Midoriya suddenly smiled.

Toga felt a chill roll down her spine at the look on his face, she was falling for him even harder now!

The microphone heard the normally timid voice of the hero in training speak

"Your quirk only shows one way windows doesn't it"

Shigaraki froze. How had Midoriya known? It had taken a few minutes of explaining from Wirefuel before Shigaraki had comprehended the quirk, which Shigaraki still didn't fully get.

How did he know?

In the Window Wirefuel had frozen as well. He even took a step back from the teenager.

"H-how did you know my quirk?!"

Izuku Midoriya smiled a menacing grin, Uraraka looked over to him and seemed to shiver.

"Well the citizens you showed didn't seem to actually see the gate that you opened, so if it were teleportation then they would have noticed. Also your sleeve on your jacket brushed though a edge of the gate, so that meant that it had no psychical form"

The nearly mumbled speech from the boy left Shigaraki reeling, he banged his hand down upon his table. It crumbled into dust. The Window had been floating above the table at the time, so when it fell the Window fizzled out into mist.

Toga was more in love then she had ever been in her life! Shigaraki started to have a tantrum so before Toga could be found out she slivered away to her room.

"How did he know!"

Shigaraki was now sure that Midoriya had multiple quirks. It was like he was related to his Sensei! Well that was a scary thought.