chapter 1

No one's pov

Boris and bendy were going to cups and mugs house. Bendy wanted to go since cups texted him about a movie he recently bought and Boris decided to tag along since he doesn't like bendy being alone especially with his illness. A huge gust of winter air blew causing bendy and Boris to shiver "it looks like it might snow" bendy said. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did its been really cold these past few days" Boris said while shivering. The two walked up to the cup bros home and bendy knocked on the door. "Open up cups!" Bendy yelled. A few seconds pasted and the door swung wide opened and a angry cuphead was standing in the door way.

Boris's pov

"Your a little late " cuphead said like he was angry. "Sorry but I'm always fashionably late" bendy said with a smirk on his face. "Ugh whatever" cups said pulling us in the living room and pushing us down on the couch. I see mug rummaging through a pile of dvds "ah here it is" he said and pulled out a movie labeled Jurassic world. Cups grabbed the DVD and put it on. "Mugs go get the popcorn!" Cups instructed mug ran into the kitchen doing as he was told. "So uh what's this movie about?"I asked. Cups gave me an excited look"Oh it about dinosaurs needing to be free so these guys try to send them go an island and a dino named blue attacks a guy and the tranquilized blue and take him somewhere then-" cups was cut of by Bendy's laughing. Cuphead immediately blushed a dark red "I-I mean it's about dinosaurs or something " cups blushed an even darker red when bendy busted out laughing which was interrupted by mugman walking in the room with four bowls of popcorn "did  you guys start the movie yet?" He asked. "Oh right" cups took one of the bowls plopped down on the couch and played the movie.

Time skip :/

The movie had a lot of jump scares I'm surprised it wasn't a horror movie.

"Why is there so many jump scared, am I the only one scared I haven't even seen the others flinch yet". A gory scene a pulled my ears down and buried my face in a pillow that I was holding in my lap. "Aww looks like someone's scared" mugs said. "I-in not scared I just don't like seeing blood" I whimpered blushing and buried my face deeper  into the pillow. I heard mugs giggling when suddenly the movie stopped playing and the news popped up. "Thank god I don't have to watch that anymore". "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?" Cups screamed. "Cup calm down its just the news, maybe something bad happened"Bendy said in a calm voice. Cuphead groaned and leaned back into the couch.
Newsman: this just in breaking news, a snowstorm is approaching please stay inside until we update again. This is inkwell breaking news signing off. *tv loses signal*
Cups started cursing at the t.v. while I got up and looked out the window. The snow was almost up to the window and it was still coming down. "If we go out now me and bendy would probably get buried plus I think that the snow is already up to Bendy's neck". "Whatcha thinking about Boris?" Mugs asked. "O-oh nothing". "Well I think you and bendy need to spend the night here" he said. "W-what!? No no no no I can't let you do that" I said while a light pink dusted my face. "But you two can't go outside while its snowing like this"mugs said with worry in his voice. "Plus I'll be like a big sleep over with just the four of us" he said. "O-ok" I managed to choke out. "Great!" Mugs said as he grabbed my hand and took me to the couch.

This is my first story ever so that's why it might be bad so sorry :-)

676 words