chapter 3

Boris's pov

"Why the heck is my tongue swelling up?, am I sick or something?". As I was thinking I was interrupted by mugs asking me if I want more cookies. I shook my head no because I was afraid to talk fearing that someone would notice that tongue was as big as a red balloon. "hey Boris you ok?" Bendy asked as he tilted his head. "I-im fine bendy". I get up to look out the window again. "Even if there's something wrong with me we can't go outside to the hospital since the snow is covering up half the window". I walked over to mugs and quietly asked him to come in the kitchen with me and  we both went in. "Mugs something's wrong with me!". "W-what!?" Mugs said with panic in his voice. "I-i don't know what's h-happening, please help m-me!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Ok what's wrong?" Mugs said in a calm voice. "W-well my tongue is swelling up a-and now my head hurts and I feel dizzy!"mugs could clearly tell that I was panicking so he held my close and said "its ok you'll be fine, I promise".

Mugs pov

Boris was crying in my shirt as I held him close to me. No wonder he was crying I mean he has no parents, his brother can die at any moment and now this. I honestly feel sorry for him, me and cups took our family for granted and we left because we wanted to but bendy and Boris never really had a family they just had....each other.
"Boris go sit down at the table" . Boris nodded and walked over to the table and sat down. "Bendy must know what's going on, ill ask him" . I walked over to bendy and cups they were playing rock paper scissors and I guess bendy was winning because cups was cursing a lot. "U-uh bendy can I ask you something?". Bendy stopped what he was doing and turned to me "uh yeah?". "Is Boris allergic to anything?" I ask hesitantly. "Nothing really only chocolate but I've always kept him away from it......wait DID YOU GIVE HIM CHOCOLATE!?". "Y-yes but i didn't know!" I studdered. Bendy's mood went from angry at me to worried for Boris. He ran into the kitchen with me and cups following. Bendy went to Boris who had his head down on the table. Bendy tried took shake Boris awake but it wasn't working and bendy started to tear up and have a panic attack but cups picked him up and took him into the bathroom to calm him down. Once they were gone a shook Boris repeatedly but he was unresponsive. I picked him up and carried him to my room. I placed him gently down on the bed and ran off to find some pills for him.

Bendy's pov

"Calm down CALM DOWN MY BROTHER COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Look just chill out"cups said . "I CAN'T CHILL OUT ,THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVER CARED FOR ME IS DYING AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! . I-i c-can't help h-him at a-all" I started breaking down crying and I looked up to see cuphead with tears in his eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Shh, please calm down" cups calmly said. I took a deep breath and hugged cups. "Thanks..." I whispered. Cups smiled and we both walked back to the living room and played cards to help us calm down.

Boris's pov

I was standing a dark room when a spotlight suddenly turned on and underneath it were 3 bodies and a wolf like creature was eating at them. I walked closer to the spotlight until I was under it , I looked at the bodies they were cups, mugs and bendy but they looked they were...dead. mugs head was cracked, all his liquid spilled out and he was missing an arm. Cups was just like mugs except his leg was missing. Bendy had ink dripping from his head and mouth and he was bleeding from his chest. All of them were pale and had eyes that looked like the life was drained out of them. It made me sick to see them like that. "W-what happened!?" I said trying to hold back my tears. The wolf like creature came from out the shadows and begin eating at the bodies again. The wolf creature turned to me with blood on it. "Don't scream, don't scream, don't scream!" I said. The creature jumped at me and swiped its claws at my chest. I looked down to see blood all over me when the room I was in slowly faced into darkness.

To be continued..