chapter 4

Boris's pov

I woke up in a cold sweat. All the visuals of my nightmare come rushing back to me, the 3 bodies, the blood and gore, and that wolf. It all made me nauseous and dizzy. I roll over to my side and saw mugs sleeping in a chair next to the bed. He really stayed by my side,I guess that he really cares about me. I blushed at the sight of mugs asleep he just looks too cute....wait no he's my best friend! I can't think of him like that! Unless he loves me too. I quickly try to shake the feeling of me having crush on mugs and sit up from the bed.
"I-is this mugs bed?"
I whispered to myself. I slowly get up and tiptoe to the door and gently open it so I wouldn't wake mugs up. I walked down a short hallway and down some steps and see a basically passed out bendy leaning on  quietly sleeping Cuphead's shoulder on the couch, I walk to them and sit next to bendy.
"Bendy wake up" I whispered and nudge his shoulder
"mhm w-what is it?" Bendy groaned. "W-wait boris! Aren't you supposed to be resting upstairs!?".
"Shh!" I pointed to cuphead "I don't want them to hear us".
"Sorry anyway what do you want? Bendy asked. "Uh well what exactly happened to me earlier?".
"Oh well you had an allergic reaction to those chocolate chip cookies, I managed to keep you away from chocolate for your whole life but I guess today I screwed up.." Bendy explained.
"But you should go back to bed its almost 4 am" bendy said as he yawned and got back to his spot next to cuphead.
"Ok goodnight bendy". I walked back to mugs room and sat on the bed.

No one's pov

"Go back to bed Boris" mugs said from across the room.
Boris nearly jumped out of his skin
"h-huh your awake!?" Said Boris .
"Uh yeah...anyways are you feeling better now?" Mugs asked
"Yes i-im fine muggy" Boris whispered while blushing a light pink
"Wait......what did you say?" Mugs questioned him
"I-i said I'm fine!" Boris said quickly while blushing a dark red.
"Ok, well we should go to back to bed" mugs said while yawning.
"Nah ill stay up" Boris said, picking up a blue book.
"Ok" mugs said while smiling.
Mugs leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes slowly drifting into a deep sleep meanwhile Boris stayed up reading the blue book until dawn.

Time skip

Mugs pov

I slowly wake up with the sun beaming in my eyes.
"Good morning sleepy head" Boris said with a smile.
"Morning.." I groaned,slowly getting out the chair
"Did you sleep at all last night?" I asked
"Y-yeah but I couldn't get back t-to sleep so I finished reading that book" Boris stuttered
"Why couldn't you get back to sleep?" I questioned
Boris's mood changed instead of him being The happy little wolf he usually was he looked like he was about throw up or faint. Crap! I hope I didn't upset him.
"Boris?" I said and put my hand on his shoulder.
"H-huh?" Boris asked me.
"Look im sorry that I upset you  so lets just drop the whole subject". I walked down the stairs to cups who was messing with his card collection.
"hey mugs" cups said with a smile.
"Hi cuppy" I yawned and sat down next to him. Since the tv was working I decided to watch some cartoons.

To be continued...