chapter 2

Boris's pov
I looked down at my hand and blushed. "Did mugs really just...hold my hand?". My thinking got interrupted by mugs asking me "hey are you alright?". "I'm fine mugs" I turned to him and gave a reassuring smile. "Oh ok it just looked like you had a fever" mugs said. "Oh my god was I blushing that hard!?". "Anyway come on" mugs grabbed my hand again and led me to the kitchen and of course I was a blushing mess when he let go. "Are you sure you're not sick" mug asked with a concerned look on his face. "Muggy I'm fine" I said trying to reassure him. "Well lets start making dinner then we can make something for dessert" He explained. "Ok" I said smiling. After about 15 minutes we decided on bacon soup. Me and mugs just finished getting all the ingredients for the soup when cuphead ran into the kitchen with a worried look on his face. "G-guys something's wrong with b-bendy, he's all inky and stuff!" cups yelled.
"Oh no not again". I ran back into the living room and see bendy laying on the floor clinging to his chest and coughing up ink.

Bendy's pov

I see a familiar wolf looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes, a few seconds went by until I remembered that the wolf was my baby brother Boris. "Boris...it hurts....too much" I said trying to hold back the pain. "Shhh...I know, I know just relax ok" boris said in a calm voice. The wolf started to take off my sweater and put it off to the side. "Mugs can you get me a towel and if you can would you wash his sweater" Boris instructed. "On it mugs said while grabbing the shirt and running off. I noticed a blushing cup standing behind Boris with a worried expression on his face. "C-cups...are you o-" before I could finish my sentence I coughed up what seemed like an endless supply of ink. "Bor...is.....he...lp...me" I said with my voice as quite as a whisper. "I will bendy" he said in a comforting voice. Suddenly my vision became blurred and I passed out from the pain. I woke up to me being on the couch in a sleeping Cuphead's arms.I light pink dusted my face as I realized what happened. A few minutes later i got the courage to kiss him on the cheek. So I got up and stood on the couch cushion and gave him a little peck on his cheek. As I expand trying to get back in the position I was in I noticed cups was blushing a dark red in his sleep. "Heh that's my cuppy" I sighed and went back to sleep.

Mugs pov

After Bendy's uh "episode" me and Boris went back to making soup but I couldn't help but to think about it. "I wonder how Boris was so calm back then if that ever happened to cups I would freak out but I guess he's just good at keeping his cool. wait..how does bendy deal with all that pain, it looked like he's been through even worse". "MUG!" Boris yelled. "H-huh?" . "I was like calling your name for like ten minutes but you were really spaced out. Why didn't you answer me?" Boris questioned. "I-i was just thinking about..uh..dessert! I was thinking about dessert" I said clearly flustered even though I don't know why. "Oh ok" boris said. From the corner of my eye I see cup with bendy in his arms walk in the kitchen. "We smelled food" they said at the same time. "Ok ok its almost ready Boris said. I took out four bowls and poured some soup in each of them. "Ok dig in" I said. Bendy took his spoon and ate really fast making cups laugh. "I guess his illness makes him really hungry afterward".

Time skip

Boris's pov

After we finished eating I cleaned up and mugs decided to make chocolate chip cookies but for some reason I agreed to it even though I've never had them. Mug took out a package of cookie dough, he opened it and put it on a baking pan. "All you have to do is roll them into little balls and put them on the pan" mugs explained. I nodded and took about two landfills of cookie dough and shaped them into tiny round balls
After I was done with my half I noticed mug making a heart shaped cookie. "That must be for his brother" . When mugs was done with the cookies he put them into the oven to bake for 15 minutes. While we were waiting we went to the living room with cups and bendy. We played twister but bendy couldn't play since he was still too weak to stand or walk.

Another time skip cuz I'm lazy

When the cookies were done mugs went to go get them and came back with the whole tray. Cup basically grabbed all the cookies and tried to eat them all but mugs stopped him. I was about to grab a cookie when mug turned to me and handed me the heart shaped one. "I thought since it was your first one I needed to make it special" he blushed and gave me the cookie. I took a big bite. "It....AMAZING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and blushed. "I'm glad you like it" mugs said as he blushed a light blue. For the next few minutes I was gobbling down cookies but I stopped when my tongue felt weird almost like it was.......swelling up?

Yeah I kinda got lazy at the end so my bad

970 Words