Simple Observations

It was the middle of my 6th grade year, I remember it like it was just yesterday. An eleven year old boy with an abnormal hairdo and no girls on his mind, man, that was so much less complicated. Then that stupid ass alien walked into class, like he was some special and privileged. Like he didnt have to pay for taxes and- well... that almost sounds a bit racist. People like to worry so much about illegal aliens from places like Mexico.. or Russia.. Asia and maybe even the Middle East, but what about billions of lightyears away from earth? A couple galaxies down. We become so blind to the actual issues here, people! Okay. I can tell that I am ranting about Zim and him being an alien that wants to DESTROY US ALL! Damnit, did it again. Like I was saying, I met that... FREAK.. and he totally fucked my life for like.. what, until now? And its 2009 and I am 19.
ANYHOW, a little after my fifteenth birthday, I met this girl.. she had this whole thing going on with chains and black leather jackets.. tube tops and ripped jeans. She was cute, and wore all black.. kind of like me. I ignored that knowing that, well, "WHAT girl would EVER be nice to ME?" and "Why even bother?", So I dismissed her as a hormonal malfunction in my pituitary gland, deep inside my THICK BRAIN MEATS.  Although I did continue to, I dont know, I guess watch her. I peered at her in the classes we had together. In biology class and AVID, I sat next to her and tried to talk to her. The fact that she payed attention to the instructors we had in each period was almost reassuring that she MAY of been a chance for me. She had horrible Algebra-1 grades and never got shit that our math instructor explained even multiple times to her separately for extra help. She really struggled. MAN, I seem creepy right now, don't I?
Well, one day she finally noticed and confronted me. What she confronted me with nearly immensely impressed me with a clear line of maturity and confidence that she had.