The Pierced Core

They kissed each other with increasing passion. He let his hand venture lower on her butt and squeezed her against him. He slid his hand under her thigh and raised her left limb to rest on his waist while their tongues rolled together. He raised her other limb and lifted her up. He slapped her butt in air and started walking to their bed while still kissing and nibbling onto her lip. He reached their bed and made her stand on the edge. He looked up at the aroused expression that her face bore. He lifted up her top and she took it off for him. He stepped back to admire the treasure he had. Her smooth tawny skin, her firm and round bosom hidden from sight by a lacy, emerald green fabric. Her taut nipples trying to force their way out of their woven jail.
Her sculpted waist and the piercing on navel.
He stood there unbuttoning his white shirt and came forward leaving his shirt behind. He unbuttoned her jeans to reveal the emerald green fabric that guarded her petals. He rested his cheek on her belly and traced the lacy green borders. He pulled of her jeans and traced every inch of her skin with his hands. His tongue followed. He took off the bit of clothing on her and felt her soaking warmth. He let his lips find her warm petals and tasted the salty nectar. She bloomed like a lotus. Growing weak in her knees with every stroke of his tongue. He made her lie down on the bed. He towered over her and reached for his tie to blindfold her.