The Twist

He played with her hard nipples and teased them with his tongue. He made her turn and slapped her butt passionate red. The room echoed her moans and screams. He let his fingers do her. She arched with pleasure. Moaning and purring she wanted more. More of him. More than his fingers. More than his manhood. His life. He pushed himself inside her deep and slow. She gasped. He pushed faster and faster. Eliciting her moans. Orgasm building up her core, her breath at its peak and her mind blocking out she climaxed with a loud scream. It was his turn now. He took off the blindfold and kissed her lips. She stood up and kissed him while pushing him slowly to the balcony. Caressing his manhood, she signals him to sit on the parapet.

They were high up with no one to disturb them. She bent and took him in licking and sucking with a tinge of adventure in her eyes. He held onto her hair as her tongue and lips worked their magic on his throbbing manhood and her hands worked on the unexplored places of his thighs. He was in heaven. He was about to reach the climax. The moment came and swiftly she pushed him away with a last lick and he fell off the balcony, blacking out, in air and landing with a thud, naked, blood pooling around him. She looks down satisfied at the blood spattered art and goes back in to dress and leave.

Okay, so I want to know how much did you like this twist. Should I continue this and the other stories? Let me know.