Chapter 4

Serenity POV

I woke up and took me a 10 minute shower I got out and dried off, at times like this I wish I had lotion but of course my mom won't buy me any.. I still love her though.

I went to my closet to find something to wear, but I barely have anything. My whole wardrobe consist of 2 pairs of jeans that came from the corner store 5 walmart shirts and 1 pair of shorts I stole from my mom.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans and a regular T- shirt and of course the only shoes I have which are the beat up Nikes.

I tried to cover the bruises on my face with my Mom's makeup but it wasn't helping.

Once I got to school I headed straight to Dee's locker (De'leiya) she was standing there texting on her iphone 5S ,I was just staring at her.

Dee is very pretty shoulder length hair, a nice slender body and have a nice caramel complexion. I loved her outfit today, Black crop top True religion skinny jeans and the butter timberland boots.

Many people don't know this but Dee is a stripper on the down low, that's how she afford all of her nice things her stripper name is " the dream ".

She's always begging me to do it with her since I really need the money I might go one day just to test it out.

I was taken out of my thoughts when the bell rung and I rushed to my first period class. For some reason didn't nobody laugh or fuck with me today, they actually looked scared when I walked in.

I took out my notebook and began copying the notes from the board and somehow my mind drifted too Dre'.

His smile, his haircut and his body. I know I just met him the other day but I just can't believe he wants to take a girl like me out on a date!

The rest of the day quickly went by and I walked outside and my eyes quickly locked with Dre's , I'm falling for him already.

Dre' POV

Before shorty got to school I handled that whole situation that happened with her yesterday and she dosent even know.

I basically told them niggas that if they fuck with her again I'll make sure they die a slow and painful death and I meant that shit!

It was around 3:00 and I decided I would surprise shorty by picking her up from school. I got out my Mercedez Benz truck and waited for her. All them little fast ass girls were staring at me but if only they knew I got my eye on one girl right now.

As soon as she walked out of the school our eyes locked with eachother and she gave me a big smile.

As she got closer I notice the bruise on her left cheek, Serenity what happened to you? "My mom" ... Mane for real I don't like that shit !!

"What you mean Dre' ? Ain't like you care! You barely know me, you probably just feel sorry for me!"

Shorty bold as fuck talking to me like that but imma let it slide this time... You know what? Just get in the car.

I drove too Mc Donald's and got her some food cause I know she hungry, she swallowed that shit so quick I couldn't believe my eyes.

" I- I think I should get home" she sounded nervous , like something was gonna happen if she didn't get there.

I took her home but before she got out the truck I grabbed her hand and said don't forget about our date Friday imma spoil you.

She smiled so big ! "Thanks Dre' see you then"

I know it's early but I'm falling hard for her, its like I feel like I've known her for a long time. It's so easy to talk to her.

Imma make her mine one day I just gotta be patient , I know imma get her because I get what I want and I'm a determined man.

- What do y'all think about Dre' ?

- Do y'all think they falling for eachother to quickly ?

- What y'all think about her selfish mom?

& I'll post who the characters look like at the end of the next chapter... I need more votes & comments.

- Cedes :)