Chapter 12

Dre' POV

It's been a week since I've last saw Serenity.

I know somebody got her somewhere. I'm scared out of my mind thinking about what's done happened to her.

I have all my best people working trying to get her home.

These fuck niggas will never leave a nigga like me alone , like damn can I just live my life for once?

~ Text message ~

Unknown : I got your bitch !

Dre : man who the fuck is this?

Unknown : don't worry young blood just know she getting taken care of really well ;)

Serenity POV

I've been in this hell hole for a week now.

I finally know who it was who took me... my own flesh and blood, my brothers !

I've never done anything to them they are the ones who left me with our crazy mother. I feel so disgusted with myself. They both raped me!

I cry myself to sleep every night because I don't know if I'll ever get to see day light again , I just keep asking God why me? what did I do?

Just then my brother Kevin came in with a smirk on his face. "Hey bitch" What did I do too you ?

" You been living it up with that nigga but ain't even thought about reaching out too me?"

You left me! Do you think your the only one that hasn't been living the best life? I've been through hell these last few years and as soon as I grab a little bit of happiness y'all wanna snatch it away from me! You and Tevin raped me (her other brother) I'm suppose to be your sister!

His expression softened then he walked out the room and slammed the door.

I cried myself to sleep thinking why me?