Chapter 8

Serenity POV

I got to school Monday morning and as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me.

I know why.

Because of my huge transformation over these last few weeks.

I've recently got my hair cut just a little got side bangs and I curl it just about everyday.

My outfits have been looking great!

Today I'm wearing a light blue crop top with white skinny jeans and Michael Kors sandals.

I know everybody wondering "how in the hell did she come up" Lol but some of it was from Dre' and some was from that stripping I did a few months ago.

Dee has been acting very weird and distant towards me lately, I'm not sure what's going on but she need to get out of her feelings.

********

I walked in the cafateria and saw Dee I went and sat by her but she rolled her eyes and walked away.

What the fuck? I thought we were friends. What happened?

Dre' POV

(Text messages)

Dee : why won't you break up with her broke down ass.

Me : well that's my girl

Dee : well you wasn't thinking about her when you was fucking me.

I just looked at the message and ignored her, next time she say some bullshit imma have to beat her ass.

I've never been the type to put my hands on a female but she testing me.

***

Serenity POV

Me and Dre' was at his house cuddled in the bed watching movies.

He got up to use the bathroom.

While he was gone his phone vibrated.

I picked it up and I saw a text message from Dee and it said "I want some more of you".

I'm gonna act like I didn't just read that , because Dre' love me and Dee love me.

Right?