SIX

"we... can start all over again...      annoynghaseyo, my name is jeon jungkook."

taehyung looked at the pale hand waiting for a handshake. without hesitation he smiled and answered.

"annoynghaseyo, i am kim taehyung."

they shook their hands and smiled at each other. taehyung could feel the warmth of jungkook's hand warming up his cold one.

seeing that adorable bunny smile made taehyung feel nostalgic. he immediately frowned remembering all those happy and careless moments of them laughing freely and being happy together.

"so, taehyung, we'll see each other tomorrow."

"tomorrow? where?" taehyung asked tilting his head to the side.

"i don't know. if we are friends, we have to hang out, right?"

"oh, of course. where would you like to go then?"

"you pick it. here is my phone number."

jungkook took out his pay check from the shop and wrote down his phone number with a small pencil he owned. handing it to taehyung he waved a goodbye and turned around.

"bye, hyung!"

"b-bye kookie."

it took taehyung a couple minutes to realize that jungkook just called him hyung.

he smiled.

it's been two years since he heard that.

❆❆❆

the next morning taehyung ate the left overs from his yesterday's food and headed to work.

he thought if he should type to jungkook first. it all felt so weird. he felt like he was in love all over again.

of course he loved jungkook all this time but the stutter, nervousness, and heart flutters felt like nothing before. wondering if jungkook would fall in love with him again.

of course he'll fall for me, we are practically soul mates no matter what.

reaching his workplace, taehyung sighed and flopped on his chair.

another day at a dream job.

❆❆❆

jungkook woke up really late today. taking a look at his phone, he saw it was already 1:18 pm. today he didn't have classes in his university, so decided to pay a visit to his doctor.

he opened his closet and looked at the stack of white t-shirts, deciding which one to wear today.