Chapter 2

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm at 7:00am. I am not a morning person so this was very difficult for me. After I turned off my alarm, I remembered that it's July 1st. Moving day.

I then had to drag myself out of my bed and into the shower. I took around a 40 minute shower because I fell asleep while washing my hair. After my shower, I blow dried and curled my naturally very straight hair. I chose my outfit which was a loose grey crop top tee with high waisted black skinny jeans and white low top converse. And as for my make up, I went for my usual winged eye liner and mascara with lip gloss.

I only dressed this way because what if there is a cute boy as my neighbor? Alright Julia, shut up. No boy as ever liked you and no boy will ever like you.

By now it's already 9:00am. Time for breakfast. I followed the trail of the scent of pancakes down to the kitchen and I ate some chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and orange juice which was my favorite.

It was 10:00am by the time I was finished with breakfast. It takes about 5 hours to get where I'm from to where I'm moving in Virginia. We had to be there by 5:00pm. So, Dad and I had to leave by 11:30am - in case of traffic. I had an hour and a half to kill. I decided to text my childhood, Sophia, friend who just so happened to live in Virginia now.

{Julia=J // Sophia=S}

J: hey girly!! it's been a while but guess what?!

S: hi miss u lots(: but lemme guess, ur moving to VA!!!

J: hahahaha ya omg how'd u know?

S: ur dad told my mom who told me! actually u guys are moving right across the street from us. how crazy is that!

.........

J: well it was fun talking but it's about 11:30 so i gtg love ya!

S: okie dokie see u soon lovely :*

Later That Day- 5:00pm

"Jules, wake up honey. We're here" I awoke to the sound of my dad telling me to get up. I don't even know what time I woke up but I was in a very unfamiliar place. Oh wait, it's Virginia.

I stepped out of the car only to look up and see a massive house. "Umm.. Dad," I said very confused, "why do we have a house this big if it's only the two of us?" "It was left to me from your great Uncle Ivan." he replied. Well, I could get used to this house, I thought happily.

I took my luggage, went into the house, and then chose the biggest room that wasn't the master bedroom. It had it's own bathroom and even a balcony that was overlooking the backyard. My room was perfect. This move is going to be great.