Chapter 4

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 12:30am. Sophia and I planned to penny board around the neighborhood together at 5:00. I had a long time to get ready so I watched Netflix. Then, I got in the shower to wake myself up. As usual, I blow dried and then curled loose waves into my hair. I applied my usual eyeliner and mascara.

For my outfit, I chose a white marvel comics shirt with low rise denim shorts. I wore black vans. By now it was 4:50; I was ready to go.

I walked over to Sophia's house and knocked on the door. She showed up wearing a white and grey striped loose crop top with high waisted ripped red shorts and white high top converse. Aw, she's so pretty. She grabbed her penny board and we started riding down to street.

We decided to go to nearby café. It just so happens that Matt and the rest of the MAGCON guys are in there. They're all so cute and innocent looking. Matt turns around and makes eye contact with me. I break away only when I notice the rest of the guys staring at Sophia and I. I see Matthew walking over to me.

Matt's P.O.V.

I heard the café door swing open so I turned around to look. It was Julia. She looks so perfect. The way her hair frames her face is so.. beautiful. Great, now all the other guys are staring at her. Wait whoa, who's Julia's friend? She's gorgeous too. But not in the way Jules is.

I started to walk over and I could see her blushing. It makes me feel good to know that I'm the one making her blush. Or wait.. is she blushing because of the other guys. I finally get over to her.

"Hey.. Jules. Is it alright if I introduce you to the guys?" I asked her. She said sure so I introduced her to all the boys. I noticed she took a liking towards Jack Gilinsky. He seemed pretty interested in her also. No, he can't have her. I saw her first.

Julia's P.O.V.

Matthew just introduced me and Sophia to all of the guys and I hugged each and everyone of them. Jack G was wearing a tight shirt so I could feel his muscles against me when we hugged. While we were hugging, he whispered in my ear, "You really are beautiful and I hope you know that." It made me blush and laugh a little.

After a while of talking, it was already 6:30. I could see Sophia and Shawn instantly hitting it off. He was staring at her like she was an angel. Sophia has always loved Shawn so she was basically in awe the whole time. Matt and Jack G were both talking to me the entire time.

Around 7:50, Matthew suggested us all going to his house. We all rode penny boards back there. It got pretty interesting when we got there.

~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~

for the very few people who actually read this story, sorry it took so long to update. i had chapters 4&5 written but i just didn't know if i should post chapter 4 because i haven't written chapter 6 yet. i can't write chapter 6 because im having extreme writers block.. 😬