Chapter 6

"Cilia I have to tell you something" George grabbed my hands.

"Yeah Geo?" It was now April of 1961. George and I had been dating for five months now.

"The boys and I were offered a chance to play in Hamburg again" he sighed.

"Oh. Well are you going to take it?" I asked.

"Yeah but the only thing is, if we take it, we leave tomorrow night."

"Oh" I slumped down in my seat.

I knew this was bound to happen but I didn't think it would be so soon. I was all for George and the lads chasing their dreams but, I figured they'd be gone for a long time.

"I'm sorry Cilia. It's just our name is getting out there and people are impressed" he sighed and looked down at our hands that were intertwined.

"Well I'm going to miss you Geo but I know this is important to you so I believe you need to go" I gave him a weak smile.

"Really?" He perked up.

"Yes" I smiled.

"Cilia. I love you" he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"You what?" I laughed.

"I love you" he smiled brightly.

"Well I love you too" I smirked.

~~

3rd of July 1961

Geo had rang me and said that him and the boys were back from Hamburg. They had been gone for three months but it felt like George had never left my side, considering the fact that he rang me almost everyday.

I heard a knock on my front door and ran to open it. There stood George. His hair was styled different, sort of like a mop.

"Hello love" he smiled brightly.

"Hi George" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"God I've missed you so much" he sighed while still hugging me.

"I've missed you too" I sighed in content.

"I need to tell you something" he smiled.

"What Geo?"

"We've met a man who interested in our band. His name is Brian and I think he wants to be our manager" he was extremely giddy.

"Oh my god!" I yelled "I'm so happy for you!"

"Really? I thought you'd be upset love" he pouted.

"Why would I be upset" I looked at him, puzzled.

"Well, if this whole record deal and manager situation works out, we could be going on tour and such" he explained.

"Oh okay" I said, but I could feel the words catch in my throat. I was so happy for George and the lads but, their happiness was my demise.

"Well now I've upset you..."

"No! No no I'm absolutely fine" I smiled.

"It won't happen for a long time love. It could be four or even five years before we even become remotely popular" he laughed.

"I doubt it will be that long you guys are amazing" I smiled and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

He tilted my chin upwards so I was looking at him. He was smiling that goofy smile of his. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I had longed for his kiss for three months and now that he was here and kissing me, I felt the same sparks I had when he kissed me for the first time.

"Maybe you could come see us at the casbah club?" George looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I'd love to" I smiled.

~~

At the club I was introduced to Brian Epstein who, in my opinion, was amazing. The boys were very lucky to have him.

As the boys started their set I saw George move to the main mic that John usually stood at. I looked at him puzzled and he winked at me.

"Tonight our guitarist George is gonna sing you a song. If you know it sing along" Paul smiled.

They started playing Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly with George on the vocals. This was one of my favorite songs and he knew I loved when he sang it. I felt the biggest smile grow on my face. George was always nervous to sing because he felt he wasn't as good as John and Paul. It made me happy to see him enjoying what he was doing.

When the song finished I cheered as loud as I could without hurting myself. George looked over at me and smiled brightly. They finished off their set and cleared the stage. Geo told me to wait outside for him so I could drive him home.

I was leaning against a wall of the Casbah Club when I heard that familiar voice that I loved.

"Hello luv" he smiled and grabbed me by the waist.

"Geo I cant believe you sang tonight" I hugged him.

"Well I was nervous but looking up and seeing you in the crowd made it slightly less unbearable" he kissed my forehead "and of course I know that's your favorite song."

"It was amazing" I smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you liked it" he smiled brightly.

And with that we left the Casbah Club.

~~

Okay honestly this is just a filler chapter cause I'm having super bad writers block!! I don't know what to do with this plot I'm so stuckkkk ugh welp anyways enjoy this chapter y'all! Sorry it's so short...

-M