Fast Five

We were here in the first place. Well only 2 of us were. The other 3 just wanted to come along for unknown reasons. We all knew each other since we were in diapers. Yes, we are all friends except Carolyn and I. Were both sisters. Our family was killed by an assassin. Our grandmother was the last one to live. She was shot on the heart. Carolyn and I looked everywhere but there was no sight of a gun or a mysterious man. We were scared to be alone. We grew responsible at a very young age. Carolyn is 17 and I'm 16. But she lookes older. Anyways, you may be wondering where were at. I wouldn't want to spoil all of this information. Too much to handle in a piece of paper!

"MICHELLE! STOP FUCKING WRITING AND HELP ME CLEAN THE DISHES!" I heard my sister Carolyn yell. I groaned in frustration and slammed my notebook shut. I put on my Mickey Mouse robe that matches my Mickey Mouse slippers. Yes I am a big fan of Mickey Mouse! Don't judge. I was never the person to be the mature one. I got out of my room and stomped down the stairs.

"Michelle, I swear I'm going to kill you if you don't stop stomping on those stairs!"

"Yeah yeah yeah..." I trailed off. I went towards the kitchen where I found my sister cleaning the dishes.

"Michelle were going to be late for school! Why aren't you dressed?!" Carolyn yelled when she looked at me.

"Carolyn, my clothes are under my robe stupid!"

"Oh.. Csh I knew that!" She turned the handle that gives hot water close making no water come out of the faucet.

"Let me put my hair in a ponytail then we'll be in our way!" I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the living room. I jumped over the couch and sat on top of the cushions. The Tv was already on and guess what channel was on? Yup Nickelodeon! Spongebob was on!

"Come on Michelle!" I heard Carolyn's voice.

"But... But Spongebob!" I whined like a 5 year old.

"Get your ass up! After school I'll give you ice-cream!"

"Yay!!!!" I ran through the door and got in the Blazer me and my sister own.

"You need therapy sweetheart!" Carolyn said getting in the car.

"Well not everyone has to be all mature! You need to be fun sometimes, or people might think your boring!"

"It's not like that will make our lives any different. Were considered nerds in Mojave remember?"

"They say that because everyone in that school is fucking retarded!" It is true. They can't even write correctly.

"Yeah say that to Courtney and Britney!" Courtney and Britney are twins. They are stubborn and brats.

"I will tell them! Don't you worry about it!"

"When you say don't worry about it, I have to worry!" I chuckled.

"Just drive!"

"Yes mother!" She started the engine and we made our way to our hell hold high school.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Like it? Me and Sally will be taking turns on what will happen next to the story! Hope you like it! Later guys! Stay bubbly! Hmm, I barely thought of that phrase! Yes!