Chapter 5

Before you read this chapter please listen to the song because it kind of reflects to the chapter. Thank you! :)

__________

Lily's P.O.V

"Why did you do it?" I asked Michelle when she sat down. I had the first aid kit in front of me and was rubbing some alcohol on her cuts which were located on her arm.

"So I could defend myself! I'm tired of their bullshit and I'm tired of not standing up to them!" She protested.

I sighed. Yeah I was tired of their drama too but, violence is never the answer.

"Look, I know how you feel, but it won't make a difference." I said calmly, grabbing a purple ointment and putting it on Michelle's cuts.

"You know why they pick on us? Because we never defend ourselves. Were fucking cowards and they know we can break easily. I just want to defend myself for once!" She looked away and stared at the window. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed her gaze. There was a dark figure standing where my mailbox was at. Michelle stood up.

"Lily call the cops and hide under your bed. Don't get out of there until the sound of cop cars are here understood?" She ordered. I only nodded, knowing if I protest, that 'thing' will get us and most likely kill us. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I quickly made my way down my bed and took my phone out. I dialled 911. After a few rings, a lady answered.

"Hello, what is your emegerency?" She said professionally.

"Hi there's this thing that is front of my house. It's a black figure, but it doesn't look human. May you please come it looks dangerous please!" I pleaded.

"Ma'am stay calm! Please tell us your address and the police will be on their way." She informed me.

"It's 4511 Beach Avenu. ( A/N Random street name) Please hurry!"

"Ok, the police will be there shortly, till then, please lock all doors and windows and hide." The lady said in a calm tone.

"Ok thank you!" I hunged up and listened. Silence.... Please Michelle be ok....

I heard a vase shattering and I gulped. What if that was Michelle fighting that... That... That 'thing'! It didn't look human at all! I thought about something and dialled someone's number. Well let's say, it's a group chat that we can all chat at the same time. They all answered at the second ring at the same time, which kind of scared me.

"Lily?! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?! Where's Michelle?!" Carolyn exploded with questions. I tried my best not to burst out crying.

"Lily, where the fuck is Michelle?!" Alejandro said. He was probably trying to be calm but I guess it didn't?

"Lily, are you two ok?! What's wrong?!" David asked, concern taking over his tone.

"I-I... T-there w-was a f-fi-figure in fr-fro-front of m-m-my h-house and Mi-Michelle told me to h-hide an-and I-I did a-and I heard a v-va-vase sh-shatter." I whispered, whimpering quietly.

"Were on our way Lily! Did you call the cops?" David asked.

"Yeah. They said they were coming as soon as possible."

"That's bull" I heard Alejandro muttered.

"J-Just p-lease come!" I pleaded and hung up. I didn't want to talk anymore, you never know if the 'thing' is still there.

"Lily...." I heard Michelle's voice. I gulped. I took a peak out of the bed and saw Michelle standing there, her eyes were shot red and her shirt was soaked with red liquid that was most likely blood.

"MICHELLE!!!" I screamed. She collapsed on the floor lifeless. There's one answer for this. My dad... He's drunk and I know it. But how did she get in here? I looked at the door and saw the key that I gave Michelle and Carolyn to my room so they could get things without me getting my ass up and unlocking it. I grabbed the key out of the slot and shut the door. I locked it before my dad came in and beat me. I ran towards Michelle's side. I flipped her over so she was facing me

"Come on Michelle... Stay with me..." I cried out. I heard the sound of cars whailing which were the cops. Her eyes were open but they didn't look lifeless. Her chest was still going up and down.

"I won't leave you,David,Alejandro,and Carolyn Lily, that will haunt me that I left you all and you all went to depression because of me." She slowly closed her eyes. If you looked at her, she looked like she was asleep but no. She was uncouncious because of the loose of blood.

"Open this door immediatley!" I heard a voice come from the other side of the door. I got up and looked in the pip hole thing. There was an officer standing there, well 3 of them, along with Alejandro,David,and Carolyn. I quickly opened it and crashed into Carolyn. I sobbed while hugging her. The officers came in the room and saw Michelle's body.

"Did you do this?" One of them asked me. I let go and shook my head, looking at the officers.

"It was my dad. He would abuse me when he's drunk. He stabbed her.." I said quietly.

"Alright miss. You would be question for this event. We will take her to the hospital. She would be ok and I'm sure of it." One of the officers informed me with a reassuring smile. I looked at him and only nodded. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Alejandro.

I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. Alejandro was a brother to me, loyal, caring, nice, smart, handsome, like a girl's dream guy. An ambulance came in and took Michelle's body in one of those carrier beds. They put her in the ambulance and sped off. I saw the lights' of the ambulance becoming smaller and smaller by the distance.

"Lily, you're going to crash at my place ok?" Carolyn said sniffling. She doesn't want to lose Michelle neither did I, but Michelle was Carolyn's only family living. I nodded and went towards Carolyn's car. I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window. Carolyn got in the driver's seat, turned on the engine, and went towards home. We couldn't go to the hospital because if we did, Carolyn will get caught because she isn't 18 or older and will sell her house and might go to an orphanage.

"She'll be okay..." Carolyn told me.

"She will. I know she will..." I said... After that, my eyelids started to get heavy and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep

_________________

In the media, the guy is Alejandro and the song should be played...