Chapter 7

Michelle's P.O.V

Alejandro came close to me and took a seat that was right next to the bed.

"Hey..." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at the opposite direction of his.

"I'm sorry Michelle.. I just want to be popular!"

"Oh so you're using Courtney for popularity,you rather hang with those types of people for popularity, and you chose them over us who like you for you!" I spat. I turned my head,glaring at him. He was silent. I laughed, a humorless laugh.

"And just the thought of you changing Alejandro, makes me laugh."

"Huh?"

"I thought you would change... Change into someone... That I used to like..." The end of my sentence turned into a whisper.

"I'm sorry Michelle but this is who I a-"

"That is not who you are! The person you are is caring,would pick his own friends instead of popularity, and wouldn't be such a fucking dick!" I yelled.

"THIS IS ME!!!" I felt something against my cheek. I stared at Alejandro. He slapped me. His eyes widen.

"Michelle I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! You know it!"

"No. I don't know you anymore. You changed and it feels like you're a stranger. Just leave.." I didn't even look at him.

"No Michelle! Please give me a second chance!" I heard the door open. I looked up and saw a pissed Carolyn.

"YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCKING SLAP MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!" She yelled.

Carolyn charged at Alejandro, him backing up against the wall. Lily rushed in the room and held back Carolyn. If I wasn't slapped, I would be laughing my ass of, but noooo. Michelle had to get slapped. Why did I just narrate that in 3rd Person Point Of View? I mentally shrugged. I heard some fingers snapping making me snap (A/N get it :3) out of my thoughts.

"Earth to Michelle!" Lily said. Carolyn was snapping her fingers at my face while Lily was holding her. I looked around the room and saw Alejandro no where.

"Lily kicked him out of the room, if you're wondering where that douchebag is at!" Carolyn said with a smile plastered on her face. See why I love Carolyn so damn much. I hugged her tightly until she couldn't breath.

"Michelle......... Can't.............. Breath......." I heard her whisper. I let go and gave her an innocent smile while she glared at me.

"That's what you get for not getting me tacos!" I exclaimed,throwing my hands in the air....like I just don't care. Ok anyways..

"I'm sorry mah friend!!!" Lily yelled. She jumped on the bed and landed on my legs. I whimpered. How much does this girl weigh?

"Sorry...." Lily got off of me. Hallelujah!

"David is coming EEK!" Carolyn squealed.

"Aren't we suppose to have 2 people at a time?"

"Well if one of us is your relative, then there could be 3 people!" Carolyn explained. Smart ass...

"Knockity knock knock!" David said coming in.

"Hey fuck face! Did you bring tacos?!" I asked.

"Yup!" He got out a bag and it smelled like tacos. Yay!!!!!! He came over and put the bag on top of me.

"Thanks!!! You are number one!!!" I exclaimed while putting one finger out in the air.

"David. Did Alejandro tell you what happened?" Carolyn asked David. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. Carolyn sighed.

"David outside please" She ordered. David nodded and both Carolyn and David went outside. I faced Lily.

"Tiny hugs?" I asked.

"No!!!"

"Bitch.." I muttered