Chapter 3

Michelle's P.O.V

We called Lily's mom and she told us that Lily arrived at her home. I sighed in relief when her mom told us. Lily can be a little too overboard sometimes. If someone calls her skinny she cries. I'm not sure why though. We know that she's very sensitive for these types of names. It's messed up on her prospective but I won't say it because it's her business not mine. Carolyn and I made our way back to the school.

"What should we do about Courtney and Britney?" Carolyn asked.

"Well, I am going to stand up. I'm not sure what you're going to do."

She sighed and looked down at her feet. I felt terrible for saying that. Carolyn wasn't the violenet one. I was the one who likes to stick up to myself no matter who it is.

"If I do this, will you stop being a violent for a day?"

"Deal!" We shook hands and head to the school. The school bell rang meaning lunch. Perfect timing. I looked at Carolyn and smirked.

"Show time!"

"Next time, remind me to find you therapy. Better yet rehab."

"Nah..." We got in the school and made our way to the Cafeteria.

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**Cafeteria Time~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked towards our original table. At the middle. Yeah it's a terrible place to be, but you get used to it. Carolyn sat next to me along with David. Lily was suppose to be next to me, but with the whole accident thing, she left home early.This was our order since the 3rd grade. I looked at Courtney's and Britney's table and saw Alejandro sitting there.

"Michelle, don't worry. He wouldn't change while hanging out with them!" David assured me. I forced a smile and looked down at my food. Salad... I always get salad. Not sure why. Probably cause the other food the school gives tastes like shit!

"I'm going over there!"

"What are you cr-" Carolyn didn't finish her sentence because someone threw all their milk on her. And it was Courtney.

"Aww sweetie, stop playing with your food will yeah?" Alot of kids laughed. I stood up.

"Aww darling. Don't be jealous because you're a fucking slut. You had sex with a old man that was, how old was he? 34?" I acted dumb and putting my hand on my chin 'thinking'. I got a few chuckles here and there.

"Sit down fat ass!"

"Courtney, you should get a dictionary because first off, how am I fat? I don't even starve myself to death like you. Let me give you advice and stop being desperate for guys will yeah?" Her hand was about to make contact with my face, but I hold her wrist before it did.

"Also, if you think pulling hair is fighting, then you're absolutley wrong!" I put her hold arm and twisted it on her back.

"Oww!!!!!" She yelped in pain.

"Do us all a favor and buy some pads. Your little business is affecting your attitude!" I let go of and pushed her to the floor.

"Oh and one more thing, don't bother anyone with your problems k? You and your little minions are brats just saying!"

"Whatever!" She started running towards her group. Everyone was quiet for a minute or 2 until they started cheering. Weird as people.

"Michelle, you're so dead!" David exclaimed.

"Eh someone has to tell that bitch some manners!" I shrugged and sat down. I started eating my salad while David and Carolyn were making jokes. Terrible jokes to be exact. God they need Korean Jesus!