Chapter 21 ~ Hotpot & Ice Cream

We had a few rest days, and most of the members already made plans, most including dragging me along with them.

"Iseul, let's go get lunch!" Jun said to me one afternoon. He was following me around and pleading like a little kid, so how could I say no?

"Fine! Where do you want to go?"

"I want to go get spicy food!" Jun exclaimed excitedly. Seriously, how was he two-and-a-half years older than me?

"Do you have a favorite place in mind?" I asked. He nodded, and I said,

"Let's go get a taxi then!"

Jun and I left the dorm and went to his favorite hotpot restaurant in Seoul. We sat down and he ordered us our meal. While we were waiting, the inevitable topic of Wonwoo came up.

"So, you scored yourself a boyfriend, huh?" Jun teased, poking my arm, a mischievous grin spreading across his face 

"I guess I did.." I said, blushing a bit. While I was super close to the other members, I still wasn't used to talking with any of them about Wonwoo and I's new relationship.

"I need more details, Iseul-ah!" Jun practically yelled, poking me a bit harder.

"God, you are such a child." I mumbled, rolling my eyes, but I couldn't help but smile.

"Uh-huh!" He agreed, smiling like a little boy. It was obvious that he wouldn't stop pestering me until he got the information he wanted.

"So, what do you want to know?" I gave in, and Jun's already excited expression grew even more.

"Everything! Start from the beginning. Who liked who? Who confessed? Was there even a confession? How far have you gotten? Has he told you that he loves you yet-" He rambled. I almost had to slap him to get him to stop talking.

"Okay, okay. I'll talk. I don't think either of us fell for each other right away, since neither of us believe in love-at-first-sight.." I started

"You two are depressing.." Jun said, frowning a bit. I slapped his arm and asked,

"Yah, do you want to hear the rest or not?"

"Yes, very much!"

"Okay. I think our feelings just sort of grew for each other over time. I stsrted to like him after a few weeks, but I didn't admit it to myself, or anyone else, for that matter. Wonwoo realized his feelings and admitted it to himself first, and he talked about it with Mingyu and Jihoonie, as I'm sure you heard."

He nodded, his eyes fixated on mine, taking in every word I was saying.

"So one night, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and I stayed late at Pledis. Wonwoo had recording to do, and I just wanted to stick around. Anyways, when he was done recording, Jihoon asked Wonwoo to stay for a little while longer, and I insisted on staying with him. We went up to the roof-"

"And you guys did the dirty on the roof!" Jun exclaimed. I punched him in the arm in response.

"No, you pervert. We sat together and read for a while. I finished my book and started reading Wonwoo's book over his shoulder-"

"Then you guys made out on the roof!" Jun yelled again, but I didn't do any thing in response. I only shifted my glance slightly away, causing Jun to break into a huge smile.

"Yah, so you guys made out on the roof! Who started that?"

"..me. But, it wasn't really making out, it was just a kiss." I mumbled, looking away and fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

"No way! So, you just kissed Wonwoo and that was that?"

"Pretty much"

"I'm so proud of my Iseul!" Jun exclaimed, poking my hand