DP-Chapter 2

Like I told her we left that morning heading towards Tennessee. Lillith was still sad which means DJ was still mad. Finally when we got there we walked into the nice house. It had four beds three baths an attic, basement, living room, den, dining/kitchen and study. A little bigger than nessisary but it was good and close to their school. Once everything is packed... and an unfortunate run in with box ghost, who I made help...we went to the school to see their teachers and such. DJ's teacher was a pretty young woman who was really sweet yet strict enough DJ wouldn't cause too much trouble and to my surprise Kwan was Lillith's teacher.

"Kwan?" I stared in disbelief. "I know that was anywhere. Fenton, you have kids?" He asks and I shrug saying "you teach kids? Wow." He chuckles and says "well it isn't horrible at least. So who's the kid?" I pull Lillith from behind me. "Lillith say hello to Mr. Kwan, we went to school together." She waves shyly just as DJ runs in. "Dad this stupid bully is trying to punch a smaller kid with a weird thingy in his ear." He says and I see the light glow around his purple eyes. "Calm down buddy, tell me what happened."

"There was this boy sitting by the door and another boy came in and started calling him names. I told him to stop and he pushed me so I hit him. You told me I could hit unless it's in self defense and he touched me first!" I sigh and look up at Kwan. "I'm sorry for him, your all going to have your hands full with him. Thankfully Lillith is a little shy so she doesn't give many problems."

He laughs and says "still can't believe you have kids...but where is their mother?" I wince and say "DJ take your sister and look around the room." He nods and they walk off. "Uh, thats a sore subject. I'd rather not speak of it and please dont mention Sam around the kids." He looks confused before his eyes widen and he nods.

"Well hey, fair warning the used to be a-listers are here too, well they're around town. I'm sure you'll see them around. So are they staying today or..." I shake my head. "I was just getting them situated. But uh, I need to ask since your here...are there many ghost problems around here?"

He laughs and says "well, not much. There are a couple of sighting but it isn't nearly as bad as amity. I guess there isn't much interest when you don't have a town hero." I smirk and say "well, thats good. Lillith gets freaked out a bit around ghost and DJ has a weird obsession with making all ghost good, which puts him in danger sometimes."

He laughs and says "well I'll see ya tomorrow then." I round up DJ and Lillith and we head home...only to see Dani and Dan sitting in the living room. See, Dani is okay and Dan...eventually came around. It took a while but when he broke out and came into the house only to see the kids he kinda...went good? He stopped to reconsider things and realized that he could help with the kids more than trying to kill everyone or something like that. Truthfully I think he just began to feel again.

The kids love their 'aunt and uncle' so I just keep a very close eye on him. As well as he has an implant to keep his power under check. "So dad, did ya get my gift in the form of a ghost who loves boxes?" I role my eyes at him. Both him and Dani or Ellie as she goes by now, have taken on calling me dad. Don't ask me why but they do.

"Yep, kicked his butt, forced him to unload all the boxes-the normal way, and sucked him into a thermos. And for your gift, you get to watch the kids, feed and bathe them, and put them to bed so I can fix the portal." He stares at me wide eyed then groans. "Are you at least gonna cook?"

He grumbles and I smirk. "Had a roast on all day. Save some for me and Ellie." Then we head downstairs and begin to work. It must have been hours we were down there and when we came up the kids were asleep in bed with Dan. I smile and close the door.

"Feel free to eat and crash in the extra bedroom." She nods and I head to my room. After checking my social medias and seeing a friend request from Kwan I accept and shut down before falling asleep.

Second chapter of the story. Since I didn't get the votes I wanted I'm sticking with five voted for this chapter. Feel free to vote for the others but to update early I'll need five on this one. Also- I'm getting a neice today!! Super excited so I'm updating now.