DP-Chapter 12

"I could tell you, or I could show you?" He laughs and we bid farewell before I head home and change forms then fly into the portal. I head to skulkers island and find him sitting and watching a shapeless ghost. I fire off a blast at him and he goes flying. "So you, can't hunt anymore and you take it out on your son!" I yell and he spins around and looks at me. "What are you talking about twerp." He grumbles and I hit him with another blast. "I woke up this morning and your son was sitting in the corner of my room and it turns out he had a nightmare."

" that involves me how?" He asks and I glare. "Your sick. How could you have replaced his arms with metal ones? How can you let your rage out on him and pretend everything is okay?" He gives a long look and sneers. "I don't tell you how to raise your brats you don't tell me how to raise mine."

I glare and fly forward and land a hard punch to his face, denting the metal. I continue to hit him and send him flying with a huge blast. "Whoa, whoa, what are ya going babycakes?" Ember flies over and stands in front of Skulker. "Did you know? Tell me you didn't know...that your not okay with abuse." I'm breathing heavy from anger and she gives a confused look. "Your dickhead is abusing Sky. And I don't know if you were okay with cutting his arms off and replacing them with robotic ones but thats not okay."

Her eyes widen comically then narrow dangerously then a sadness comes to then. "He did it without my permission. But Sky seemed to come to like them...and its not like I could reverse it...but what the hell is he talking about?" She then spins to glare at Skulker. "Its not nearly as bad as he's making it out to be. I hit him a couple of times when he messed up. That's all."

Ember's hand catches on fire and she continues to glare. "Don't come near my kids again. You'll have monitored visitation and thats all." Then she hits him with the flame and he goes flying. She spins  to ask where Sky is and I smile.

He found a human he fancies. Dash's oldest son Kellin, who ironically looks like my phantom self." I laugh and she smiles. "I always hoped he'd find someone but he's so reserved." I nod and say "I'm heading back now. Do you want me to send him back or?"

She shakes her head. "Let him stay the night and send him back in the morning. I'm glad he was able to confide in you." I nod, hug her, and head back.

Another one down, and we're getting closer to the end. Vote and comment if you like.