DP-Chapter 17

Danny

We go through a couple of normal weeks before we see that...thing again. I was on the way home, since the kids went to Dash's and I hit him. I groan and change before looking at him. "Buddy, I don't know if anyone told you but you don't just go around getting hit by cars."

He hits me with a blast of ice and I role back. "Look, whatever you are you can't just go around blasting the king of the ghost zone." I snap my fingers and let the ring and crown appear, leaving the cape off because, well, 'NO CAPES!'. He laughs and walks over. "I'm no ghost for you to rule over, and the ghost zone is not my maker. I'm here on behalf of Guys in White. Since they are to weak to do so they made me to bring you in. I'd also like to get that other one and maybe your kids but hey, one step at a time."

My fist go up in icy flames at him mentioning my kids. "Lay a hand on them-" "-and I'll rip you to shreds!!" Dan flies down and lands. "I'll make a deal. You two come peacfully and I won't bring the kids into this, resist and you both go down and I'll personally pick up the kids and two love birds of yours."

My eyes widen and I look at Dan. "I... I can't let them hurt them Dan..." he nods and I gulp, and chenge. Collars are immediately put on both of us and I cry out as shocks travel up my spine. I look around dazed as we're put into a van and carted off.

I wake up attached to a table, and hearing voice. "Incredible, his DNA is exactly half compatible with the halfas. Maybe he's a clone?" "Nah, that would be the girl. This is me from a different demention. Went evil psycho on everyone and everything after he was torn from my human self and merged with another halfas evil self."

I crack and they glare at me before I feel the shocks. "Still as mouthy as ever. "Might we remind you that we can get rid of your whole family." It was my turn to glare at them, but become weary when they come over and pick up a sharp knife.

"Now hold still or this'll hurt a lot more." He cuts into my chest and I scream. I turn my head to the side and see Dan hooked to a machine as they pump electricity into him, but he's not screaming, though he looks like he's in a lot of pain. My eyes shoot back to the two above me and I gasp as my ribs are broken and they pull my chest open. "W-what the he-hell are you do-doing!" I ask breathlessly and they laugh. "So does his heart beat when he's in ghost form?" I feel a weird tingling and grunt when I suddenly change. Note to self, a forced change is not fun. I'm breatheless look at the ceiling only to see myself laid out on a table split wide open as they poke at my insides. "Wonder what happens if we take out his stomach?" One asks and the other gets a huge grin. "Well I'm sure he doesn't need it in ghost form, but it would be interesting to see how he reacts." I then watch as they carefully cut out my stomach and place it in a jar. "Strage that his heart still beats in this form, though it is much different, it's covered in a thin layer of ectoplasmic ice." He pokes it and I take a shakey breath. "Well thats enough for today change him back and toss him in his cell, have you found anything on that one?" He asks and I look over and see Dan staring at me wide eyed. "He seems to have a very high pain tolerance, but does feel it, unlike other ghosts. Though it could be an act but his brain waves show otherwise." I wince when they staple me shut. I'm picked up and carted off then thrown in a cell. I lay there and flinch when I'm forced to changed back. The pain doubles and I curl into a ball, groaning. There's a severe ache in my abdomen and I know its because they took out my stomach. There's a crash and I see Dan in a cell across from mine. "Dad are you okay?" He asks and I open my mouth only to wimper. "God, if they do this everyday they'll kill you, you'll never last." I give a weak smile before my vision goes dark and I pass out.

Only two more chaptersafter this. Vot, and comment if you like and enjoy.