DP-Chapter 5

"Hey, Dash why are you here?" He smiles and says "Principle says there was a fight." I nod and we head to the office. "Okay, what happened?" I ask and DJ says "I was just defending Dax daddy! Those boys were messing with him and one of them hit him. You know I don't like bullying."

"Kid after your own heart I see." Dash says. I realize that Dash is the boy, Dax's, father. And my son seems to be friends with him. "Is it true he was just defending you Dax?" Dash asks and the little boy looks confused before making some hand jestures and Dash nods turning to the principle. "I expect some kind of dicipline for the other boys. They messed up Dax's hearing aid. That cost a lot of money and a trip to the doctors."

The principle decides that the boys will have a four days of detention and the parents were contacted about money. "As for DJ he willhave a day of detention for fighting." "I'm sorry sir but that isn't right. He was sticking up for a kid who was being bullied. I dont agree with your methods and don't think he should be punished."

"Well, I'm sorry but we have a no fighting rule in this school. Now, good day." He dismisses the subject and I growl. "School has never been fair. Their ruling system sucks." I grumble and Dash laughs. "Hey, don't I know it. I got away with a lot of stuff in high school...things I regret a lot."

I laugh at that. "Yeah, as long as you learned your lesson. Hey why don't you and your kids come over and have supper with us. Our sons seem to like each other and my cousins should be there. Ellie isn't too much older than Kellin, and Val should be there too."

He looks up and says "I'd hate to impose-" "nonsense, the more the merrier." I interrupt him and he chuckles. "Alright Fenton. I wouldn't mind catching up with Valerie anyways. Is it cool it Kwan and Paulina tag along? They were supposed to hang out tonight."

I think about it then nod. "Yeah, this isn't high school anymore, so long as they don't mess with my kids I'm fine with it." "Sweet, we can tell Kwan here and I'll call Paulina." He steps outside as the bell rings and I step in front of the door, waiting for Lillith.

"Hey Danny, here to pick up Lillith?" I smile at Kwan and nod. "Also, you Paulina, Dash and the kids are coming to my place for supper tonight. Some my cousins and Val are gonna be there." He nods and says "I'm cool with that. I can help cook if ya want?"

"Sure, it'll be a lot anyways." We head out and Dash confirms Paulina coming. "So what do you do for work Dash?" He smiles big and says "well, I'm an owner of a sports company, as well as selling my own brand of sportwear. I help part time with the teens at the high school, during football season, as well as taking care of my boys. Guess I just stayed in that grove from high school."

At that Dax lights up. "Daddy, Daddy, DJ says he knows Phantom!" I throw a look at DJ as I get him and Lillith into the car. "Well, they did live there for a while. And he did save the town a lot." Kwan says and I nod. "He became good friends with my parents. Uses some of their inventions and all." They nod at the excuse and I tell them the directions to the house.

Once there we all get inside and see Val, Ellie, Dan, Tucker and Jazz. "I didn't know y'all yould be here." I say to Jazz and Tucker. "We decided to some visit. Make sure you were alright after the whole...moving ordeal." Jazz says, trying to keep it subtle.

"All thats missing is Sam and everyone would be he-hey! Kwan that hurt." Dash grumbles rubbing where Kwan elbowed him. I sigh and drag him into the kitchen. "Could you try not to mention Sam around the kids. We never really worked out and only stayed together for the kids. She ended up saying some pretty nasty things and left so the kids are sensitive about it..." I mumble. He nods and says "I'm sorry dude. I didn't know, I mean you two were always so close and everything."

I sigh and nod. "Well, anyways go mingle while I cook, you can send Kwan in as well." I go through the cabinet and get things out for Shrimp Alfredo. "Hey, I'm ready to help." I here Kwan say and hand him the shrimp. "Can you peel and remove the tails on those? I'll get start on the sauce." He nods and we get to work.

Just as the sauce is done Dan runs in. Thankfully he's in his human disguise. See I found a while back that if full ghost practices they can take on a human form for a while. He stops when he sees me and Kwan in the kitchen. "Oh, hi...sorry I freaked a bit seeing the a-listers here. Um, is there a reason for that?"

Kwan gives a confused look and says "Danny, who is this and how does he know about that awful name?" I smile nervously and say "uh, well you see he's a...cousin, who shouldn't be here." I give a pointed look. "Hey, it ain't my fault you like Ellie more dad...oh oops." I slap my forehead and glare at him. "You know what I might as well tell all the secrets right Dan? We'll just tell em everything."

"Oh whatever, it isn't my fault. I suck at the whole secret thing, maybe thats part of the humanity thing, being able to lie." I grab Kwan and push him into the living room throwing him on the couch beside Dash. "Okay, so you were bound to figure this out and Dan can't keep a secret to save his life so I'll just explain everything and make it easier." I change and feel the familiar rings. "So, you all actually knew but we erased your memories. I'm Phantom as you can see. Also my kids are half ghost because of my genes, Ellie is my clone, who Vlad made, and Dan is my future evil self from an alternate demention where my friends family and lancer died in an explosion." I stop and take a breath while the three in front of me look shocked.

I sigh and say "actually people figured it out after you all left. And it feels nice to get it off my chest." Dan speaks up and says "I was your eveil self...I had a change of heart and changed my ways." I role my eyes and say "only cause you fell in love with my kids and didn't want the world to end with them on it."

He shrugs and says "eh, I'm still working on it." I look back at the shocked people in the room and smile. "I didn't want to be thought of differently if everyone knew." They slowly nod and then Paulina laughs. "No wonder you were always telling me to wrap my head around Paulina Fenton." Kwan laughs too and Dash looks excited sad and embarrassed, is that a blush?

"Yeah, though I'd prefer you not now. I'm not ecactly attracted to the opposite sex anymore." Everyones eyes widen and Ellie and Dan laugh. "He didn't want to admit it but both Ellie and I are gay so there's not really any denying it." Dan says and I see him glance a Kwan.

"Daddy can we eat now?" DJ asks and I go check on the food before calling everyone in. Just as we're all getting sat down there's screaming from the basement. "You tried to take our kid hunting! Skulker she's 2!! How is she supposed to fire a weapon!

I've decided to just update every Tuesday instead of trying to get votes to update quicker. Feel free to vote on the chapters and comment your thought on the story so far though, its always welcome.