Chapter 8

-Trigger Warning self harm
Lances POV
Lance: Keith!
Lance: Keith!
I Had ran to the apartment complex from the other side of town as fast as i can and it only took 10 minutes. I got up to the third floor and bardged into the apartment breaking the front door. And ran through every room looking for him and i found him on the bathroom floor. i started to cry thinking about something that has happened in the past. (A/N You'll find out later Muahhahahahhh) I ran up to him and wrapped towels around his wrists and applied pressure. I called pidge cause i knew they lived in the apartment complex.
Lance: Pidge, I need you right now!
Pidge: What do you want!?
Lance: Get to Apartment 304. NOW!
Pidge: Okay.
Pidge ran to the apartment matt following them Looking for lance and finding keith and lance on the floor. "Oh shit." They said. "Pidge!" Matt shouted. "Whyd you leave in su-." He said but stopped cause he saw Keith. "Matt get the first aid kit Lance give him CPR!" Pidge demanded. I started to give him CPR and matt ran back to their apartment. Pidge called Shiro.
Pidge: Shiro!
Shiro: Whose this?
Pidge: Your neighbor get to your apartment now!
Shiro: Why?
Pidge: Its about Keith. No time to explain Get Here Now!!!
Shiro: Okay ill be their soon.
Matt came back with the First aid kit and gave it to Pidge. Shiro ran into the apartment seeing the broken door and seeing his neighbors inside. He approached the bathroom. Seeing me giving keith CPR And pidge using the first aid kit.
(I NOW KNOW YOU DONT USE CPR, I WAS USING GOOGLE AND LIKE GAVE UP. I WAS DUMB WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS FAN FIc lol)