Chapter 45

Keiths POV

2 hours later

12:35 pm Keith: Where are you I'm worried.

12:42 pm Keith: please talk to me I miss you.

12:48 pm Keith: I'm sorry Lance I should've told you.

1:18 pm Keith: Please I need you. Lance, I love you. I'm scared.

I got off my phone and started to cry. I felt empty. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Lance walked into the room slowly. I sat up and wiped away my tears. When he noticed tear stains on my cheeks he came up to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I left you. I should've talked to you." Lance whispered into my ear. "I should've told you I'm sorry." He let go and pulled away. "Can I know why you self-harmed again."  I looked down at my wrists. "I feel guilty," I Said. He sat next to me and held my hand. "About?" He asked. "Everything that happened in the hotel with Rolo. He transferred to Maple hills and now I'm scared." He looked down. "I hope no one ends up in a toxic relationship like Rolo and I had." I put my head on lances shoulder and he put his head on mine. "I want to give up lance. I don't wanna feel like this anymore." I felt a few tears fall onto the side of my face. I picked up my head and wiped his tears away. " I hate seeing you like this. Keith, you mean the Universe to me. Please don't take your life or try too. I only have you. I love you." he cried a little bit more. " I love you too." I went to kiss him. And we kissed. He rested his hand on the side of my face and we stayed there for a while. Both of us pulled away. He smiled a little and I felt my face get warm. He fell back and he gave a hugging gesture and I cuddled with him. He was warm and soft. I never wanted to let go.